ADVERTISEMENT

RB Room

JabroniBlvd

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2005
Not to beat a dead horse but I'm not sure you can find a more inexperienced and injury prone RB room in the entire nation. Free covid year makes it seem more young but that is the same around the country. 6 freshmen and 1 sophomore. 38 total carries at Nebraska

Ervin Jr - true freshman
Yant - freshman walk-on
Morrison - freshman (injured)
Scott - freshman
Johnson - redshirt freshman (coming off injury)
Thompkins - redshirt freshman (coming off several injuries)
Stepp - sohpomore (transfer with several ongoing injuries)

For the record I do like Ervin Jr - but he's just a true freshman so can't expect him to come into the B10 and do anything crazy. Yant is good for a walk-on but not sure how much he will do once the season starts. Scott is the only reliable RB right now. Everyone else always seems to be on the sidelines. Scott doesn't have the speed but runs hard and can be a good crease runner for his low compact size. He did however only avg 2.6 ypc last season.

RB room has been very disturbing to say the least. What’s up with Morrison injury?
I would definitely look for an another RB in the transfer portal.

RB room has been very disturbing to say the least. What’s up with Morrison injury?
I would definitely look for an another RB in the transfer portal.

He's turning into Omar of last year. Lots of hype and talent but doesn't get on the field. Not sure if all about his "injury" or more to it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT