ADVERTISEMENT

Ravens or Titans??

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
I think Lamar gets his first post season W.....but i'm not THAT convicted about it....put it at 75% confidence level..

What say ya'll?

Baltimore may win this game but I am so glad Lamar isn't the QB of my team.....that sack was just horrible, and not at all surprising.

Never seen a playoff game more poorly coached. Absolutely awful job by Vrabel.

Baltimore may win this game but I am so glad Lamar isn't the QB of my team.....that sack was just horrible, and not at all surprising.

He sucks. We discussed this last year and I stated he's nothing but a gimmick and CK part 2. He won't last much longer in the league because he absolutely sucks at passing.

He sucks. We discussed this last year and I stated he's nothing but a gimmick and CK part 2. He won't last much longer in the league because he absolutely sucks at passing.

Define much longer.

Yeah, no. He doesn't suck...he's purgatory...good enough to keep....and you can't move on from him. AKA, Dak.

Last edited:
Lamar was the nfl mvp last year and he just won a hard fought playoff game against a good team.

Yesterday some guy was saying Tom Brady just gets lucky, now it’s that Lamar Jackson is a gimmick. His gimmick is that he’s the best athlete in the league. He’s already the best running QB in league history and had 26 passing TDs to 9 INTs this year.

He tied Dan Marino for the best win loss record (25-5) to start his career in NFL History! And he just turned 24 years old!

Reactions: cubsker
Lamar was the nfl mvp last year and he just won a hard fought playoff game against a good team.

Yesterday some guy was saying Tom Brady just gets lucky, now it’s that Lamar Jackson is a gimmick. His gimmick is that he’s the best athlete in the league. He’s already the best running QB in league history and had 26 passing TDs to 9 INTs this year.

He tied Dan Marino for the best win loss record (25-5) to start his career in NFL History! And he just turned 24 years old!

CK part 2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT