ADVERTISEMENT

Raridon makes huge jump in Rivals ratings (from 205 to 101) and POB lands in top 250

HuskerTimOmaha

Nebraska Legend
Apr 21, 2006
Omaha
Patrick O'Brien lands at #178, don't believe he was in the T250 before. I know Rivals gave him a fourth star prior to his senior season starting, but can't remember on the T250.

Huskers target Lamar Jackson is #78, Dez Fitzpatrick went from unranked to #208.

Other notes
LSU has 9 commits in the T250
Ohio State, Georgia, Clemson, Stanford & Florida State each have 8 commits in the T250
Michigan State, Alabama & Michigan each have 7 commits in the T250

Nice. Credit where it's due, this staff jumped on POB and locked him up before most people got a chance to find out how good he is. Found a gem on that one for sure.

Still feeling like NU finishes somewhere around 20 in the rankings?

Reactions: jedimasterjed
Patrick O'Brien lands at #178, don't believe he was in the T250 before. I know Rivals gave him a fourth star prior to his senior season starting, but can't remember on the T250.

Huskers target Lamar Jackson is #78, Dez Fitzpatrick went from unranked to #208.

Other notes
Ohio State, Georgia, Clemson, Stanford & Florida State each have 8 commits in the T250
So how many T250 do we have? Just the two you named and the potential for the other 2? How does that rate with the rest of the B1G?

They better fill this class... been hovering around the mid teens for an eternity now, and the season's record hasn't inspired much movement.

I can picture the peanut salesman in the stands, calling out that "Four Year Scholarship" selling point..

Other notes
Don't you have a sizable bet with another poster on the outcome of recruiting?

They better fill this class... been hovering around the mid teens for an eternity now, and the season's record hasn't inspired much movement.

I can picture the peanut salesman in the stands, calling out that "Four Year Scholarship" selling point..
We need that vendor on TV who created the playoff system. Cool

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT