ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking Wisconsin's 7 best coaching candidates to replace Paul Chryst

It's just underway, but my betting money is on Leonard. He's a pretty impressive individual. Got to be pretty sharp too. He will reinstall the Wisconsin way. He's just got to get his offensive coordinator position right.

After that these lists have the same old retreads.

As far as we're concerned, the Wake Forest coach does kind of intrigue me. Not sure if he's interested in leaving that part of the country though. He's got a pretty good gig going with low pressure

It's just underway, but my betting money is on Leonard. He's a pretty impressive individual. Got to be pretty sharp too. He will reinstall the Wisconsin way. He's just got to get his offensive coordinator position right.

As far as we're concerned, the Wake Forest coach does kind of intrigue me. Not sure if he's interested in leaving that part of the country though. He's got a pretty good gig going with low pressure
The WF coach seems like a perfect fit for that school. I don't even know why but he just does.
Plus, nice place to live no pressure at all (compared to schools that actually like football)

Likely the job is Leonard's to lose. If he turns the season around, he's got the job IMO. But if he continues the losing streak this season, then it will be hard to give him the job.

Why would Clawson take either of these jobs?

Leonhard is the guy unless he's a complete disaster.

Leonhard was going to be a serious candidate for many programs looking for a head coach this coming season - they may want to get a leg up on getting him onboard

different situation than ours

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT