ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking NFL QB's....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Dak's contract got me wondering about QB's. Setting aside their pay, because in no reasonable universe should Dak be paid anywhere near what he's going to get, and same for Cousins,...so without taking salary into the equation, how does everyone rank the QB's??? I stopped at 10 cause after the first 5 or 6, at least for me, the rest don't do much for me.

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rogers
Brees
Wentz
Garoppolo
Lamar Jackson
Goff
Watson

Out of those names, and for next season only, I would rank them as follows:

Mahomes
Wilson
Lamar Jackson
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Watson
Garoppolo
Goff
Wentz

Though I don't like him, almost put Wilson number 1. He's dang good. Not sure if I am overrating Jackson or not but he has been historically good in his first two seasons of starting. I am a packer fan but think Rodgers is a bit overrated. Watson could maybe be a lot higher. Goff and Wentz don't do much more me.

Mahomes
Wilson
Lamar Jackson
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Watson
Garoppolo
Goff
Wentz

Though I don't like him, almost put Wilson number 1. He's dang good. Not sure if I am overrating Jackson or not but he has been historically good in his first two seasons of starting. I am a packer fan but think Rodgers is a bit overrated. Watson could maybe be a lot higher. Goff and Wentz don't do much more me.
You have Wilson ahead of Rogers and breeze? I will disagree but just my opinion

Mahomes
Wilson
Lamar Jackson
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Watson
Garoppolo
Goff
Wentz

I think I agree with you here, especially with Watson. There are two issues with Watson so far in his career, the injuries and the Texans... the Texans have done nothing to help this kid out and have traded away their only legit receiver for damn near nothing... I actually think Watson compares favorably to Wilson, the biggest difference is the Seahawks surround Wilson with talent and a defense... the Texans don’t surround Watson with talent but focus on providing the D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT