ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory

My understanding is that he smokes as a way to deal with serious anxiety problems. I get that.

He definitely could've done that. It might have even been easy for him. However, I respect him for not following that rule. Where would the USA be if we allowed taxation without representation? We would be called colonials, not Americans. How would civil rights be these days without a brave few who took the risks and broke the rules? Defiance is American af.
Let's be honest, it's really Christopher Columbus types fault.

He definitely could've done that. It might have even been easy for him. However, I respect him for not following that rule. Where would the USA be if we allowed taxation without representation? We would be called colonials, not Americans. How would civil rights be these days without a brave few who took the risks and broke the rules? Defiance is American af.

The ramblings of a drug addicts, folks.

giphy.gif

Reactions: gw2kpro

Good thing England didn't give the America's a single seat in parliament or we'd all be Brits and out voted on every major vote. I always wondered how it would've gone down if the colonies got the token vote in parliament.

Reactions: gw2kpro
So is Corn. You may notice a slight distinction between the end product of a corn stock to a coke plant though.
In complete agreement.

There is a huge difference between Corn stocks and coke plants, but I think they could both be used to treat anxiety.

Reactions: 6OSK3RS
That drug is made from a plant and has myraid medical uses.
I've never seen someone ruin their life from smoking a little weed once their day is over to unwind. Two out of the three people that I know have tried coke really messed their lives up for it.

Your opinion of the plant is a dying one. Is that why you are so angry?

Not angry. I find adults childishly defending their vices pathetic. Drunks, smokers, drug addicts. Listen to all of them deflect and justify. Seek therapy. Address the underlying issue. It’s called being an adult.

Not angry. I find adults childishly defending their vices pathetic. Drunks, smokers, drug addicts. Listen to all of them deflect and justify. Seek therapy. Address the underlying issue. It’s called being an adult.
So you are calling for a completely sober society? What makes you want to control everyone else's lives like that? Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and find the utopia you're looking for in the afterlife.

Randy Gregory smokes copious amounts of marijuana and will most likely go down as the most dominant rush end to ever come out of Nebraska.

I assume you are also smoking copious amounts of marijuana with that most dominant rush end comment.

Lmao...Randy has more heart than anyone we have on our current team.

College athletes are pampered more than any athlete in the world.

A former Husker cant even be appreciated by the so called Fans.

The same fans who cry when we call the quitters who turned down a bowl losers.

Reactions: 6OSK3RS
I honestly think that if Randy could keep his shit together that he could lead the league in sacks. He’s that disruptive. Would love to have him as an OLB on our 3-4 defense.

Right. Gotcha. Nice way to disrespect a bunch of young men you've never met. Smoke some leaf and mellow out.....or not.

Not more heart, but more talent and ability.

Reactions: Laner2
So you are calling for a completely sober society? What makes you want to control everyone else's lives like that? Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and find the utopia you're looking for in the afterlife.

What a childish response. Project and deflect. Its the addict’s favorite tool. I have no issue with having a drink or even using drugs socially if thats your thing. The issue comes when said vice is abused and said abuse is justified by the addict. “I need to drink every night to wind down.” “I need weed to treat my (undiagnosed/misdiagnosed/mistreated) anxiety.”. The answer is identifying and treating the real problem, not legalizing and normalizing substance abuse.

Reactions: oldjar07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT