ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory Draft Preview

jerseyknight27

Blackshirt
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys a Rutgers fan here I come in peace! So me and a couple friends started a website for sports called OverTheGrill and we are doing draft previews so naturally we included your former DE Randy Gregory! I wanna know what you guys think about it, and what I could add to make it better or what I should take away. I put the link below and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Follow us on Twitter: @OverTheGrill

Link

Looks like you're working hard at the website. Maybe could link some video so a person could see the prospects... As far as your preview of Randy, it's probably safe to say you're more sold on Randy as a pro than most Husker fans. He could make a great play then promptly disappear for several quarters... But we'll see soon enough. Hope the website is successful. Thanks.

After the combine, I think he has dropped considerably. His height and weight were 6'4" and 230s, and that definitely raised some red flags among NFL organizations. I still think he's a top 10 pick but at this point he isn't going top 5

Going from a top 5 pick to a top 10 pick is dropping considerably? He was actually an eighth of an inch short of 6' 5". The only thing not good about his combine was his weight . . . everything else pretty much solidified that he is a stud. I was shocked, with his long arms, that he put up 24 reps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT