ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola

Jan 10, 2023
Both TOS also reporting that Georgia is the favorite for Raiola. So where do we go from here if that’s true? Did Matt Rhule’s tweets mean nothing? What happens to Donovan? I can’t fault the kid for going to Georgia but man it seems like he could have built something special here.

Both TOS also reporting that Georgia is the favorite for Raiola. So where do we go from here if that’s true? Did Matt Rhule’s tweets mean nothing? What happens to Donovan? I can’t fault the kid for going to Georgia but man it seems like he could have built something special here.
I feel like he could build something at UGA too...

He won’t go to Georgia. They already have a 2024 QB committed. He did de-commit from OSU for getting another QB when he said he wanted to be the only QB signed. There is still a long way to go to signing day for the 2024 class. December will be the time to worry about who is signing where. For now, let the recruiters do what they do.

Ruhle is just getting going, we have a year, Raiola isn't committed anywhere as of now, it's not Dylan or bust, but he would be a huge get and Ruhle genuinely seems to like Donovan, let's see how that plays out after a year together, a better mentor and boss as a head coach and good OL transfers

Last edited:
He won’t go to Georgia. They already have a 2024 QB committed. He did de-commit from OSU for getting another QB when he said he wanted to be the only QB signed. There is still a long way to go to signing day for the 2024 class. December will be the time to worry about who is signing where. For now, let the recruiters do what they do.
I thought it was the other way around? Didn't Dylan start to back off his commitment which is why they went full court press on the kid from SD?

I thought it was the other way around? Didn't Dylan start to back off his commitment which is why they went full court press on the kid from SD?
nope. They lied to Raiola. I think they thought the SD kid was too good to pass up given how long it is until signing day. Bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Reactions: tjlSker90
I didn't realize he had signed his letter of intent already;) Lets see how this thing plays out with our new head coach and how the team plays for him before we all start complaining. I'm ready to put the last two decades of drama behind me.

I remember when most of us Nebraska fans complained about how we never get the recruits that Oklahoma gets but we seemed to do alright despite of the average talent we signed vs Oklahoma's ungodly talent.

It was just a few years ago that everyone thought Alabama would forever be the King of college football and now everyone is proclaiming Georgia as the forever King of college football, things will change, they always have and will.

This thing is far from over, it will be up to Rhule to bring in talent that top elite recruits want around them. Favorites are what a kid favors currently and if Raiola was such a lock to Georgia he would have committed by now. Let's hope we get a real chance at Dylan and if it doesn't work out I could see some other really good QB coming our way if things turn out the way I believe they will with Rhule in charge.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Holy crap, you joined Rivals today and your first effort is the ultimate Chicken Little post? I'm going to issue a troll alert.

Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerO
I think if we start seeing offers going out to a bunch of other 2024 QBs, then that might be a good indicator on how the staff views their chances with Raiola.

Never give up on a recruit.
Agreed... I'd also bet that Rhule & Co also have a standing offer to Zane to come home as well... with things falling apart at OSU the way they are, NU could be his lifeline... in today's world recruiters have to be connected to literally everyone at all times and to your point, NEVER give up... crazy stuff

Reactions: konaki and HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT