ADVERTISEMENT

Ragin Cajuns take the lead.

Correct....but you felt the need to try and belittle a program that is actually playing football and your team has been less than stellar when you did play the last number of years. I can say that Clone fans on the rivals board could really care less about the huskers so there really is no conversation about your team. I have come over here a few times to see the status of B10 play possibilities
I've got news for you. A good chunk of the posters on here openly root for the clones. It's only when people come over here talking sh## that people belittle the clones.

I've got news for you. A good chunk of the posters on here openly root for the clones. It's only when people come over here talking sh## that people belittle the clones.
This times 1000 and this clown doesn’t get it.

@Clonewithasigh, Come here to talk B1G football, we will have a nice conversation. Come here to sling crap against the huskers on a husker board and expect to get railed on. That’s how it works.

Correct....but you felt the need to try and belittle a program that is actually playing football and your team has been less than stellar when you did play the last number of years. I can say that Clone fans on the rivals board could really care less about the huskers so there really is no conversation about your team. I have come over here a few times to see the status of B10 play possibilities
he-surprises-everyone-his-humility.gif

Only thing that makes that Iowa State game more interesting on Saturday — original 2020 schedule would of had them getting their brains beat in by a B1G West team. That would have been an ugly game in Iowa City

You guys are crying about not playing, throwing tantrums about B10 leadership, beating your chest about a lawsuit against the B10 because you’re not playing....we lost but are playing and don’t have to worry about any of your “unfair treatment”.....but we did lose to a team that would not have much problem with the huskers. We will be fine and play again in two weeks.
So why did you guys stink Sat. In a regular season you would have cost me some$$. Glad it's messed up and I am not playing

Clones without starting TE and starting right guard. Both would have helped the offense especially the TE. Neither would have helped the special teams. Clones must have got some special teams coaching from Nebraska in off season

The funny thing is, ISU doesnt have a special teams coach.

K-State’s loss was worse than I realized. Arkansas State came to Manhattan down 20 players - including NINE starters - due to Covid and injuries. Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT