ADVERTISEMENT

Radley-Hiles

I'd feel better if he weren't going to florida to finish school. Doesn't hurt our chances tho and he looks to be a good one.

IMG is a money machine that pimps kids to Florida Georgia Tennessee Florida St Clemson and Ohio St pretty much exclusively. Especially the top 150 players. I don't see him coming here.

With his Cali friends, Tyjon, and Donte Williams all at Neb, I'd be amazed if he wasn't N. The sooner he commits, the sooner we can get the ball rolling on that 2018 class

I thought he stole the show at the FNL camp this summer.
He stole the show at Alabama's camp. He had more interceptions at their camp than any other recruit to come through one of Bama's camps. And it goes without saying they've had some mighty talented kids attend over the years.

Funny I thought the same, build some pipeline with IMG, Bishop Gorman etc is the key

You responded to me and apparently didn't understand what I typed or just wanted to argue.

You can use your exception to the rule in Bando if you want to but it doesn't change the fact that IMG pimps their players, ESPECIALLY THE 4 and 5 STAR PLAYERS to the schools I mentioned. Those are facts. Bookie will be in Florida, 2 hours from Gainesville, with at least 2 or 3 other kids going to Florida that will be in his ear full time. He won't have Brian Wilson at Calabassas talking to him.

If I could pick one DB to get in 2018, I would choose Bookie. Kid is a stud and plays with a chip on his shoulder. Seems to be the type of guy, if you got into a street fight, you would want him on your side.

I don't understand his tweet at all
I think where you got confused was because he left out the word "with" after the word eat. Typo makes it sound like he's going to eat people, rather than eat with people. Probably meant "Ima eat WITH who I starved with."

IMG is a money machine that pimps kids to Florida Georgia Tennessee Florida St Clemson and Ohio St pretty much exclusively. Especially the top 150 players. I don't see him coming here.

Don't forget Bama. Bo Scarbough is an IMG monster.

I like NE's chances since he is tight with a few players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT