Radicalized White Baby Boomer Rick Dennison (Vikings Oline Coach) quits his job after refusing to get vaccinated...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Link to his comments claiming that he’s worried the vaccine will kill him? Or, are you just printing lies like a jackass? You know, like usual. Also, your comments regarding the Baby Boomers are absolutely disgusting. Wtf Is wrong with you? Oh yeah, you have mental cancer. Makes sense
What other reason is there? You think he's afraid of needles or something? Please...come on man.

I'm not talking about all Baby Boomers, guy. I'm talking about the anti-vaxx White Baby Boomers. Please read better before you come poppin off ITT. Smdh.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Link to his comments claiming that he’s worried the vaccine will kill him? Or, are you just printing lies like a jackass? You know, like usual. Also, your comments regarding the Baby Boomers are absolutely disgusting. Wtf Is wrong with you? Oh yeah, you have mental cancer. Makes sense

Huskers1588

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2019
What other reason is there? You think he's afraid of needles or something? Please...come on man.

I'm not talking about all Baby Boomers, guy. I'm talking about the anti-vaxx White Baby Boomers. Please read better before you come poppin off ITT. Smdh.
Nice. Can’t back up your claims with any data. I read just fine. Nice deflection when you post drivel. Typical. Poppin off? **** off 😂

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
It seems to be VERY American to decide to not do something, even if it costs you your job. Certainly his right, imo.
It is his right of course. It is also my right to view him as an idiot too. The dude probably was making like $1M. What a dumbass. RollingLaugh

Dude gives up $1M because he's afraid of a little jab in his arm? A jab in his arm that would protect other people? What a pussy! Oh well at least he stuck it to the libs.

His family will be really stoked when he dies after giving up $1M to stick to his conviction of pissing off the libs.

He is afraid of the vaccine killing him? Know what else might kill an old guy like him? Covid!

Last edited:

maggs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
It is his right of course. It is also my right to view him as an idiot too. The dude probably was making like $1M. What a dumbass. RollingLaugh

Dude gives up $1M because he's afraid of a little jab in his arm? A jab in his arm that would protect other people? What a pussy! Oh well at least he stuck it to the libs.

His family will be really stoked when he dies after giving up $1M to stick to his conviction of pissing off the libs.

He is afraid of the vaccine killing him? Know what else might kill an old guy like him? Covid!
Covid might kill him. It should be his right to decide. Judge and criticize all you want. HE decided and is obviously willing to deal with the consequences of his actions. I’m alright with it.
P.S. I got the vaccine.

williamsonframe

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
I had the vaccine and had no problems. After having COVID that almost killed me, I was damn sure I was going to get the COVID vaccine. You can tell I am passionate about having people take the vaccine as I do not want people to go through the hell I went through with COVID.
Lol. This is the first time you mentioned laying on your death bed. Once you start lying and exaggerating for politics you no longer become credible. Lmao

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Nice. Can’t back up your claims with any data. I read just fine. Nice deflection when you post drivel. Typical. Poppin off? **** off 😂
Data? Lmao. Yeah, let me pull up the spreadsheets. White, Republican Baby Boomers are not only crazy, but they are not very smart either. Move along now, grandpa, lmao!

Reactions: jw.3

Huskers1588

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2019
Data? Lmao. Yeah, let me pull up the spreadsheets. White, Liberals are not only crazy, but they are not very smart either. Move along now, grandpa, lmao!
FIFY
Oh yeah, you might want to look up the definition of the word “data” chump.

EVERED

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2001
Northern Texas
I can't quote you @corvettez06 because your dumbass didn't quote LA correctly. I would totally run my mouth with your mid life crisis corvette driving ass. You are probably like 70 I could take you.

Aren't you the dummy who is supposed to get me Trump's tax returns?
Philo
Aren't you the poster who requested that I refrain from "age comments" in our earlier discourses? You're either suffering from Dementia or your an absolute hypocrite. Your choice.

Reactions: Bobfather

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lol. This is the first time you mentioned laying on your death bed. Once you start lying and exaggerating for politics you no longer become credible. Lmao
He is a Biden Bot. The scrolls needs to implement the I’m not a bot test.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
These old white boomers have absolutely lost their damn minds...lmao. This moron decided that he would quit on his team and players because he thinks vaccines will kill him. What an idiot. I guess the benefit of these insane white boomers not getting vaccinated is there will be less insane white boomers in the world...lmao!

It would be nice for everyone if a public idiot like this gets COVID and dies from it. It could really save some lives.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It would be nice for everyone if a public idiot like this gets COVID and dies from it. It could really save some lives.
Sir, no. These are Americans.

They should simply not be allowed to be out in public until the pandemic is over. They have a choice, get the vaccine or stay home.

Reactions: HUSKERinLA