ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Riley on sideline

we have some shitty fans.
Can’t imagine why we shitty fans aren’t pleased with a 4-6 record after losing to Minnesota 54-21.
tenor.gif

HCMR lives in an apartment, and am fairly certain his wife spends most of her time in Oregon or in their home in Austin... same with Billy Devaney... he lives in the same complex and I believe his wife lives in Atlanta
Could be but I have different,not going into details.

I want Riley fired, but we still have lots of shitty fans.

I didn't think we would get an answer as to why.

If I had to guess....I would say IF we do have shitty fans it is because they are made to be that way by shitty coaching, shitty effort, and just an all around embarrassing program.

I don’t want to be mean, but I have never seen him coaching up a player, talking to a coordinator on the headset, looking at a playbook. Honestly never seen anything like it.

Back to my original post....in all seriousness....have any of you ever seen this behavior on the sideline on a consistent basis?

It is the strangest thing I have ever seen from a coach in all my life. I have NEVER seen it before.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Back to my original post....in all seriousness....have any of you ever seen this behavior on the sideline on a consistent basis?

It is the strangest thing I have ever seen from a coach in all my life. I have NEVER seen it before.
He needs more time for him to continue to break records for losses. He also wants more money, so please, keep him, or something.

- Mike Riley PR & Financial Planner Team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT