ADVERTISEMENT

Quayshon is N. GBR

c3ntral08

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2008
Glad to have him aboard. He has a 4 star WR teammate as well. Hope we offer. GBR

I believe ya. If so, great pickup for us. He has a lot of good offers and is in a position of need. Any teammates is a plus as well. Congrats to him.

GBR

And of course the Rutgers board is blowing up. They are wishing him luck in the most boring state in the country, no lakes, no hills, no shade.

And of course the Rutgers board is blowing up. They are wishing him luck in the most boring state in the country, no lakes, no hills, no shade.

We've got plenty of shade - sit under a cow (free milk!), under cornstalks...

or under our five Sears trophies!

Reactions: CC_Lemming
Doesn't help that our guys are over there being all defensive. Lighten up.

If you read the article that included an interview with him, his "commitment" is a great example of the need for an early signng period. He mentions several schools that "will remain factors in the recruiting process."

If you read the article that included an interview with him, his "commitment" is a great example of the need for an early signng period. He mentions several schools that "will remain factors in the recruiting process."

Strikes me as his mom wanting him to explore more options. Once they get to Lincoln, I don't think they will take other visits.

An early signing period wouldn't help in this case.

IMO it would be more beneficial to Nebraska to allow official visits one year earlier them present. If we can get a player to campus before they commit somewhere else our chances go way up.

Yea because New Jersey is something to brag about.
They have some really nice houses in the Jersey countryside.

BLAIRSDEN+B.jpg

BLAIRSDEN.jpg

I would rather play in front of 92000 fans instead of a large high school stadium in a state where hardly anyone cares about there team

I highly doubt his recruitment will be over guys. He has a Mom who is not well and is a big reason why his step brother transferred back to Rutgers from Miami. The second reason is there isn't a shot in hell he is playing LB for you or any other D1 school. He is a DE, plain and simple. The third reason is that our wonderful coach bungled his recruitment of Quayshon and I think this is rebellion over being angry at Flood more than anything. I honestly don't know what is going on, but something doesn't make sense. If your Mom was that ill that you step brother transferred 1,000 miles home to be close to her, would you then leave and go 1,000 miles away to school? I know it sounds like I'm bitter, but it just doesn't add up.

I was actually shocked when I first went to New Jersey. A significant portion of the state is beautiful countryside. Newark, however.....yeah, not so much.

i don't see his name on the commit list, which has only 4 names at the current time.. I assume he will be part of the class that signs in 2016? what am I missing--thanks

i don't see his name on the commit list, which has only 4 names at the current time.. I assume he will be part of the class that signs in 2016? what am I missing--thanks

See my post in this thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT