ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterback coach

The fact that we have not yet named a QB coach (I am assuming Peetz is not coming) leads me to think that perhaps the guy Rhule is bringing in is still coaching somewhere, either in the college ranks or in the NFL. Thoughts?
That would be the assumption. I'm also guessing it is someone really good and The Raiola family already knows.
The chips will fall soon and I believe it's going to be beautiful for Nebraska.

I've said this before, OC will probably be QB

New WR Coach and/or second OL coach would then get TE

That would be the assumption. I'm also guessing it is someone really good and The Raiola family already knows.
The chips will fall soon and I believe it's going to be beautiful for Nebraska.

This is my theory also. We also don’t have a receiver coach. I’m thinking Rhule wanted MJ but the university nixed it.

This is my theory also. We also don’t have a receiver coach. I’m thinking Rhule wanted MJ but the university nixed it.
Rhule AND the University were set to retain MJ as WR coach. They both knew that wouldn't be possible when MJ got arrested.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Interesting take. On one hand Rhule doesn't seem the type to want a (alleged) wife beater on his staff. On the other hand, growing up a preacher's kid it is possible he believes people need to be part of other people's redemption. I recall Osborne tried to work with people's shortcomings.

Interesting take. On one hand Rhule doesn't seem the type to want a (alleged) wife beater on his staff. On the other hand, growing up a preacher's kid it is possible he believes people need to be part of other people's redemption. I recall Osborne tried to work with people's shortcomings.
Wife beater. You seem to know alot about this!

How did Texas Women's Vollyball turn out, who won? Asking for a friend.
Monkey Finger GIF - Monkey Finger Fall GIFs

Reactions: 10Trvln
ADVERTISEMENT