ADVERTISEMENT

QBs that lose a lot

And that’s why the list is very short. Two names: Jay Cutler and Cody Hawkins.

If we don’t go at least 7-6, Scott Frost and Dan Hawkins will have something very rare in common for coaching infamy. Four straight losing seasons without managing to find or develop a viable backup QB to possibly avoid it.
Keep in mind that Hawkins was canned before the end of the 2010 season, his fifth at CU, after his team blew a 45-17 fourth-quarter lead to Turner Gill and the Kansas Jayhawks. I was there. Fun game to watch with about 530 other spectators.

Looks like AM gets to join the 4 year losing starter club. Compared to the other 2 guys in the club, I felt he has done more personally to earn the honor.

I was wondering if there has been a recent QB to start four years at a Power5 school and not register a single winning season. Racking my brain, I thought of Jay Cutler and he in fact was one: 2-10, 2-10, 2-9, 5-6 at Vanderbilt. Then a first round draft pick with starting NFL QB money for a decade plus. Anybody have any others?
Or zero wins of any kind significance whatsoever. We are going to have a 5 year starter accomplish that.

Don't know why anyone would expect anything different. Martinez led the charge to not play the bowl game. Quit

How he got named captain is beyond comprehension.

Could Smothers or Harberg be that much worse? I suppose our shit line is the equalizer of killing qbs

ADVERTISEMENT