ADVERTISEMENT

QB JT Daniels entering transfer portal

phoenix4nu

Offensive Coordinator
May 10, 2009
A former 5 start quarterback.

i

Last edited:
I'm tired of the transfer portal being an endless musical chairs game. You should get one transfer without having to sit out. No questions asked. After one transfer you should lose a full year of eligibility each time you transfer to a new school, regardless of the circumstances. The bottom line is these are SCHOOLS and if you aren't staying put you aren't really a student.

I was skeptical about him but he was a pretty good QB at WV. I'd say he would be an equal QB to CT and miles better than any of our backups.

Reactions: Anegada1
I was skeptical about him but he was a pretty good QB at WV. I'd say he would be an equal QB to CT and miles better than any of our backups.
I'd rather get someone else than him. But if he wouldn't mind competing for the job and potentially being the backup, I'd take him. Doubt that though...

Reactions: Bruce1981
Just checked his stats. Looks like he really struggled towards the end of the year but I think he might have been injured. After the Baylor game he threw only 4 TD's and 5 INT's his last 4 games and didn't play much against OU. So probably not one of the better transfer options in the portal at QB

Reactions: BleedRed78
I'm tired of the transfer portal being an endless musical chairs game. You should get one transfer without having to sit out. No questions asked. After one transfer you should lose a full year of eligibility each time you transfer to a new school, regardless of the circumstances. The bottom line is these are SCHOOLS and if you aren't staying put you aren't really a student.
You shouldn't even get that. The old system worked just fine.

Sign him up. He's definitely better than what we got.
Saw him play at Georgia. No he's not. There's a reason why guys keep transferring and it's not because they're really good players.

I'll make the Frank Solich argument for Daniels. He's had tryouts at 3 schools and he's left every one of them. Now he's finishing up at Rice. A lateral move, a down move, and a really down move. Not exactly what you'd expect from a good player.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT