ADVERTISEMENT

QB Duggan a 2nd weekend in Lincoln??

There is no excuse for what happened last season against Iowa. Total coaching failure imo. The huskers knew their offensive limitations and did not address them adequately. With the talent disparity between Iowa and the huskers, the huskers should win at least 2/3 of the series against Iowa. That is what I expect to happen.

No excuse, yes!
Coaching failure, yes!
Offensive limitations,yes!
Talent disparity, I don't get this argument. I thought iowa in 2016(and especially in that game) was better at DB(including one time Thorpe winner), LB( Butkus finalist), DL ( including mid round draft pick), RB (no comparison), TE( drafted and excelled in OTA)? QB (3rd round draft pic), OLine(no comparison), Rec(no, but the little guy did run past the whole team and had a good OTA this spring).

They had some missing pieces for sure, but they aren't the dog sh!t program many think they are. I've resolved myself to this. They will be, not spectacular by any means, but a very tough team to beat most years...even if we win every 2 out of 3

No excuse, yes!
Coaching failure, yes!
Offensive limitations,yes!
Talent disparity, I don't get this argument. I thought iowa in 2016(and especially in that game) was better at DB(including one time Thorpe winner), LB( Butkus finalist), DL ( including mid round draft pick), RB (no comparison), TE( drafted and excelled in OTA)? QB (3rd round draft pic), OLine(no comparison), Rec(no, but the little guy did run past the whole team and had a good OTA this spring).

They had some missing pieces for sure, but they aren't the dog sh!t program many think they are. I've resolved myself to this. They will be, not spectacular by any means, but a very tough team to beat most years...even if we win every 2 out of 3
Both teams sucked last year. That's why the loss doesn't bother me that much.Now, losing badly to an Iowa team in a game that really matters would suck.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Both teams sucked last year. That's why the loss doesn't bother me that much.Now, losing badly to an Iowa team in a game that really matters would suck.
Simply a response to misguided reference to talent disparity in favor of Nebraska

I just popped over here for a second and noticed the mandated 4+ page IOWA thread.

Duggan will likely explore his options and will be a good get for whoever gets him. Think Iowa being in on him early will hold some water but we will see. Also, just because a guy is rated high out of HS doesn't always mean it will translate.

You can sell this on Iowa board, get lost.
your act is tiring...season ticket holder in Memorial stadium since 1966...well, I was only 2 in 66, so for the first 22 years of life they were my dad's, past 28 years me. Not all of us are professional trolls like you and your ilk.

ADVERTISEMENT