ADVERTISEMENT

QB depth chart

I think whipple is pretty good at pass happy if he has the tools..our oline is the missing link
thopson has missed some throws, the rb ran into the oline backs a lil too much at the start of the season, then juked and jived a lil too much in the back feild later in the season, he has to find the right mix...(feild vision/one cut to the open green/then north south running)
couple balls dropped by recivers not named palmer...

but whipple's main malfuction for un pass happyness is the oline....

going forward, if we must be pass happy, I'd like to see a callahan type pass happy....namely ganz and porkchop
that way if the qb goes down, we still have a running game...that offense seemed like a good mix.

I don't think thopson is hurt that much, I been hit on the elbow before where your hand goes numb..but it come back quick, everything should be ok, did'nt hear anything bout broken bones...
so thompson needs to get back on the feild, suck it up, fight for mickeys job, hit all his recivers, and put his foot in the olines ass when required.

when thompson first came to nebraska he took the oline out to eat, I'm sure in an attempt to build chemistry/unity...which is nobel......
unfortunatly in hindsight, he should have probably taken them on a run across campus, so they would be less slow, and less fat assed..

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT