ADVERTISEMENT

QB commit injured his knee over the weekend.

I'll say this and by no means am I an expert, but his release seems to be much more quick and efficient than in previous highlight videos...the "run all over the field and launch the ball 50 yards downfield" highlights are always fun to watch, but give me a QB who's decisive and accurate any day

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
The great news is that we've still got room to take 2 QBs in this class. We're still recruiting that other QB aren't we?

The Hawaiian kid? Not sue. I've heard they are considering letting baseball commit Mikey Pauley play both. He has QB offers from Kansas and KSU and looks like a heck of an athlete.

Last edited:
The Hawaiian kid? Not sue. I've heard they are considering letting baseball commit Mikey Pauley play both. He has QB offers from Kansas and KSU and looks like a heck of an athlete.

There was another kid from the southeast I thought who was still undecided and has visited NU a couple of times. Maybe he committed elsewhere by now.

NM. He's a 2023 recruit...

Last edited:
last time a QB recruit didn't play his senior year he became a 4yr (potentially 5yr) starter

I like the Torres kid a lot and we need to find another, but hope we can find a nice fit with experience in portal.

ADVERTISEMENT