ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fan commentary

Yeah....We still have a portion of the fan base that believes that we are still a powerhouse. I think we have better odds, getting back to/being a powerhouse then Purdue...A lot better odds. But with that said. Purdue/Nebraska on the field ='s no difference!
Nebraska is heading in the right direction. Can’t wait to get out there for a game now that they are getting better again.

Yeah....We still have a portion of the fan base that believes that we are still a powerhouse. I think we have better odds, getting back to/being a powerhouse then Purdue...A lot better odds. But with that said. Purdue/Nebraska on the field ='s no difference!
We hear Indiana fans say the same thing about them getting back to being a basketball power....They haven't been relevant for 25 years.

Nebraska is heading in the right direction. Can’t wait to get out there for a game now that they are getting better again.
We are but this last weekend was a stark reminder that we still have a long ways to go. You don't lose to Illinois on your home turf at night because the strength of your team was dominated.

Our losses were supposed to be because of an inept offense and a bad kicker. The kicker part hurt us, but scoring 24 points in the big 10 should be enough to win any game against any team not named Ohio State.

We hear Indiana fans say the same thing about them getting back to being a basketball power....They haven't been relevant for 25 years.
I don't know if Indiana BB has thrown 100Million+ dollars towards their program over the last several years. That's supposed to get us something.

I, too, would be bored to tears if I lived anywhere near that godforsaken shithole your school is located in

remember this:

classic
Dude...you live in Nebraska. Beside the college world series, why would anyone go there?

As for Brohm, he made the smart move. Got paid to go back home and is succeeding. Sort of like Scott Frost. Oh...wait.

We are but this last weekend was a stark reminder that we still have a long ways to go. You don't lose to Illinois on your home turf at night because the strength of your team was dominated.

Our losses were supposed to be because of an inept offense and a bad kicker. The kicker part hurt us, but scoring 24 points in the big 10 should be enough to win any game against any team not named Ohio State.
I wasn’t crazy about the frost hire when it happened and it is still haunting this team. I did have some skepticism on the D this year, but might keep the DC around for another year. Wouldn’t be a bad thing.

I wasn’t crazy about the frost hire when it happened and it is still haunting this team. I did have some skepticism on the D this year, but might keep the DC around for another year. Wouldn’t be a bad thing.
The DC is good. I like what we are doing. We just need some ILB's that can run and honestly we need to be bigger in the secondary. Very small back there IMO.

Dude...you live in Nebraska. Beside the college world series, why would anyone go there?

As for Brohm, he made the smart move. Got paid to go back home and is succeeding. Sort of like Scott Frost. Oh...wait.
Im not a huge Nebraska fan. My roots are here and so is my family so I will stay. With that said its a great place to raise a family and lots of people are moving here.

I would much rather live here than in an overcrowded metropolitan area.

this is funny because the "Besides" part doesn't even exist for indiana

it's just "Dude...you live in indiana. why would anyone go there?"

and to top it off you're in eastern time. having to wait until the afternoon for football to kickoff? yuck!

Reactions: leodisflowers
Just for laughs, the teams are 5-5 head to head over the last 10.
Overall records over the last 10 years:
Purdue 45-63
UN: 43-63

Those in glass houses.......
I was talking about this year. Sorry if that wasn’t clear nut job.

I don't know if Indiana BB has thrown 100Million+ dollars towards their program over the last several years. That's supposed to get us something.

Im not a huge Nebraska fan. My roots are here and so is my family so I will stay. With that said its a great place to raise a family and lots of people are moving here.

I would much rather live here than in an overcrowded metropolitan area.
I moved out of Chicago and now live on the coast in the southeast in SEC country. You couldn't pay me enough to move back to the city or Midwest.

this is funny because the "Besides" part doesn't even exist for indiana

it's just "Dude...you live in indiana. why would anyone go there?"

and to top it off you're in eastern time. having to wait until the afternoon for football to kickoff? yuck!
The Indy 500 is pretty awesome if you've never been. Highly recommend.

The DC is good. I like what we are doing. We just need some ILB's that can run and honestly we need to be bigger in the secondary. Very small back there IMO.
That’s purdues biggest issue defensively. They needed a LB, so they moved an OLB inside thinking they had their other OLB returning, since he agreed to return and a certain NIL amount. So they were planning to fill the other side with transfers. Now they are down OLB’s and they can’t move the ILB back to OLB because outside of Karlaftis, there is nothing left. I think the secondary and pass rush is decent, but there is no one to set the edge in the run….

Didn't you just lose at home to Illinois last week?
That was just one loss. How many losses does PU have this year? And I don't go on the message boards of teams with better records and predict a victory. That's what nut jobs do.

I'd like to see P change up the D and load the box a little more to force Raiola to throw. We need to move our FS (probably our best defender) to 8 yards off the ball instead of 25 so he can support the run and help contain the edge. We have solid DBs and rush ends and one of our highly anticipated UGA transfers is finally healthy and will start at DB. I expect Walters to put the DBs in a lot of man, keep Raiola in the pocket or at least contain him from breaking contain, and make him have to throw.
Illinois couldn't really stop Raiola and our passing game. Is your defense better than Illinois.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Indiana is sandwiched in between Ohio which sucks and Illinois which is an absolute shithole. It gets the trash from both. There are no places where people go oh gees this is really nice. It's like Counciltucky but an entire state.

Huskers win 38-21

Isn't your Qb a true frosh? Has he played on the road yet?
Despite the P team not giving the fans much to get excited about, they still show up. The P fans would love to see what P does if they could get a lead in a game instead constantly digging out of a hole. Would be interesting to see how your QB responds playing from behind in a hostile environment.

The hostile environment:

e5becbede5101033484742e889899d460c2bdce2.gif

Glancing at your comments one thing is clear to me. You probably get bullied on the Purdue board and your wife and dog think you are annoying as hell.
He’s a Cuck. His wife is definitely get railed by other dudes while he plays with his little weiner

What do you think of Iowa fans? They constantly go on every post about Nebraska on the Big Ten Network FB page and other social media and say all sorts of really stupid things. Is it just Nebraska they are obsessed with or do they do it to Purdue as well

I'd like to see P change up the D and load the box a little more to force Raiola to throw. We need to move our FS (probably our best defender) to 8 yards off the ball instead of 25 so he can support the run and help contain the edge. We have solid DBs and rush ends and one of our highly anticipated UGA transfers is finally healthy and will start at DB. I expect Walters to put the DBs in a lot of man, keep Raiola in the pocket or at least contain him from breaking contain, and make him have to throw.
Please load the box. It'll be 21-0 by the end of the first qtr

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT