ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Coach Jeff Brohm tests positive for Covid

I'm guessing that Coach Brohm will decide who is his fill-in. As long as the games don't get cancelled. We have to get through this.

Diaco stinks. Purdue’s defense is gonna get absolutely pounded on a weekly basis. The only thing going for them is their schedule which is rather favorable. Could you imagine how bad it would be if they had our schedule.

How long does Brohm have to sit out if it is positive——- 10 days or 21 like athlete’s??

Purdue clearly has 3 players any Big Ten team would want to help their offense [2 outstanding sophomore WRs] and one outstanding sophomore DE.

Is DT Lorenzo Neal 100% yet for 2020?

Ya. Hes 100%. He missed all of last year, but if you believe acls can still be 12 month recoveries, it makes sense as he tore it week 12 of 2018. Brohm said 2 weeks ago its just a matter of playing on it and getting his conditioning back. Coach Jamison said he is good to go. Purdue has 7-8 guys they plan to play on the dline.

I could see that. He shouldn’t be on the sideline, but I don’t see any reason he couldn’t be isolated on the press box.
Or give him a monitor and headset and let him sit outside the stadium in his car. Why they would prevent a coach from coaching remotely is asinine. Heck, he could watch it at home and be on the phone talking with guys in the press box.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT