ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue and Nebraska game time set

BTN isn't regional
To some degree, it is, actually. I'm in NYC and the primary HD channel said they'd be showing Nebraska vs. Troy, but instead it was the Maryland game because they assumed more regional interest for a DC game here. Fortunately, they have a non HD channel that shows their other coverage, so I was still able to watch the game, just not in HD.

To some degree, it is, actually. I'm in NYC and the primary HD channel said they'd be showing Nebraska vs. Troy, but instead it was the Maryland game because they assumed more regional interest for a DC game here. Fortunately, they have a non HD channel that shows their other coverage, so I was still able to watch the game, just not in HD.
Only one BTN game at that time on Sept. 29, so it will be national on the systems that carry BTN. Only nine conference teams playing in five games that day total.

It is on Comcast here in Texas. Last week they had multiple games at the same time and only 1 was on my BTN. Of course that will change when the it is only Big 10 games and there are only 7 games involving Big 10 teams.
We probably need more Friday games, maybe even Thursday and Wednesday games, so that we can make sure there are no overlapping BTN games. Winking

Get Directv. They show every game on the BTN Network. They use channel 610, 610-1, 610-2, etc. No game is ever regional. Same with the SEC network. You can even get (gag) the Longhorn network. Oh boy. But seriously, if you are a sport junkie like me, Directv is awesome.

Reactions: keilwitzg
Get Directv. They show every game on the BTN Network. They use channel 610, 610-1, 610-2, etc. No game is ever regional. Same with the SEC network. You can even get (gag) the Longhorn network. Oh boy. But seriously, if you are a sport junkie like me, Directv is awesome.

Nope, the AT&T internet that I have to get with it sucks. I switched because of that.

Simple...Get a new provider that has all the channels..BTN is national..regional coverage is only caused by the providers

Simple...Get a new provider that has all the channels..BTN is national..regional coverage is only caused by the providers
Not as simple in NY apartment buildings. I've been pretty lucky that in the past few years, I think I've been able to watch every Husker game one way or another in my home. Considering not that long ago, you were lucky to pull up a radio broadcast, I'm pretty thrilled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT