ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Iowa

So, I was not sure because I don't follow Iowa football but I checked and over the last 10 years Iowa finished ranked 4 times.

During that time, NU finished ranked twice.

This is what Iowa fan brags about. My god.

Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
Can't remember, it was before the Hayden days.
Selective memory?

In Ferentz 22 complete season he has been rated top 25 only 9 times. Guess how many Nebraska has had in the same timeframe. Hint - it's the same.

Heck even his first 3 seasons he only won 11 games.

So again, how did you deal with that lack of success over the years?

Reactions: headcard
Give it up. They have the right to brag on their board. You get that right when you have moral victories against Michigan and Oklahoma.
Or at least until you have won something more than an undefeated regular season. Nice rings btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frozone
I haven't read the last several pages, but I'll say this....if any Iowa fan thinks they are making the college football playoff when their offense is tied for the 4th most punts of any D1 school in college football, then they are delusional.

I haven't read the last several pages, but I'll say this....if any Iowa fan thinks they are making the college football playoff when their offense is tied for the 4th most punts of any D1 school in college football, then they are delusional.
punting is ioaw's 3rd best offensive play

Yeah, besides the new Freddie Mercury thing we do in between TV timeouts, game was 0 fun.
Bet you didn't play We are the Champions! All those Queen songs were big in high school.

Back in the 80's!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT