ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Iowa

Kind of like anytime you guys have a chance to win late in the game, Martinez puts in on the ground. Dude is a walking turnover factory. Hawks will eat his lunch.
He is a machine but you have never eaten his lunch. Usually a late FG wins the game. Iowa doesn't scare me at all.

Why are you here?
remember when that goon came here claiming the iowa board was one of the busiest on the rivals network?

lmao yea, must be constant action to drive all these pathetic nitwits our way by the dozens

little brother can't help but look inside big brother's room. it's in iowa fan's DNA to seek out all things Nebraska football.

remember when that goon came here claiming the iowa board was one of the busiest on the rivals network?

lmao yea, must be constant action to drive all these pathetic nitwits our way by the dozens

little brother can't help but look inside big brother's room. it's in iowa fan's DNA to seek out all things Nebraska football.
It’s sad to see that a once-respectable program like Bowling Green has fallen to that level.

Was it Bowling Green that beat Minn?

If so, we’ll find out if Nebber is better than BG after this weekend’s score against Minn.

There’s something I thought I’d never type, “Nebber’s better than Bowling Green.”
come on. don't lie to us.

you've imagined yourself typing every single possible scenario for Nebraska football. you're an ioaw fan.

obsessing over Nebraska is the only thing in the ioaw fan playbook.

If I had $100 for every Iowa Citian who has said to me, "Oh, how the mighty have fallen," I'd be able to retire. As it is, I just need to leave Iowa ASAP.
If i had $100 bucks for every time a husker fan called Iowans idiots, I would be rich
You know they are pretty much identical to Nebraskans right ? Seems to me when they show the ‘smartest ‘ states it’s usually back and forth between Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa and no Nebraska
Just sayin

you've imagined yourself typing every single possible scenario for Nebraska football. you're an ioaw fan.

Knebraska is no longer a destination program. Their greatest years are behind them and everybody knows it. Who the hell would want to go there and stay there when the Fanbase wants a national championship every few years, and anything less is a failure? And that everybody knows that those national championships were won at a cost of a corrupt program and in an era of over 100 scholarship players. Lincoln is a crappy place, the University of Nebraska isn’t even an AAU member anymore, and most people in the Big Ten don’t even want Nebraska as a member anymore, do you get looked down upon all the time. Sucks.

Knebraska is no longer a destination program. Their greatest years are behind them and everybody knows it. Who the hell would want to go there and stay there when the Fanbase wants a national championship every few years, and anything less is a failure? And that everybody knows that those national championships were won at a cost of a corrupt program and in an era of over 100 scholarship players. Lincoln is a crappy place, the University of Nebraska isn’t even an AAU member anymore, and most people in the Big Ten don’t even want Nebraska as a member anymore, do you get looked down upon all the time. Sucks.
if there's something an iwao fan knows TONS about, it's Nebraska football.

really hard to argue with an expert like you, who's spent several hours of every day of his iwoa fan life obsessing over Nebraska.

“Corrupt Program” please.. More like you’re butt hurt that Ioway never had a team that was worthy of even playing for a National Title.. We’ve lost more national title games than Ioway won Major bowl games in it’s history…

Reactions: headcard
If i had $100 bucks for every time a husker fan called Iowans idiots, I would be rich
You know they are pretty much identical to Nebraskans right ? Seems to me when they show the ‘smartest ‘ states it’s usually back and forth between Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa and no Nebraska
Just sayin
Yep, you would be a rich idiot!

hey hey hey didya see our ranking? hey hey hey didya see our win streak? hey hey hey didya see our game? hey hey hey didya see didya see didya see????

there is no better depiction of the iwoa/Nebraska fan relationship than this:

cartoon-network-dog.gif

you yappy little ankle biters are annoying af

Just sayin

Everyone keeps calling you an idiot? Weird…..

I hope Frost keeps his job. He's developing a Nebraska culture where he throws his players under the bus and has all his high ranked recruits leave town.

• Haha
“Corrupt Program” please.. More like you’re butt hurt that Ioway never had a team that was worthy of even playing for a National Title.. We’ve lost more national title games than Ioway won Major bowl games in it’s history…

The irony of Iowa, of all fanbases, talking about a corrupt program. Comedic gold.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloody Run Hawk
USA Today ranked the states with the best educational systems:
  1. New Jersey
  2. Massachusetts
  3. Florida
  4. Washington
  5. Colorado
  6. Connecticut
  7. North Carolina
  8. Wisconsin
  9. Nebraska
  10. Utah
Overall, Nebraska was ranked 10th in higher ed and 13th in K-12.

No wonder a native Nebraskan — educated by the Lincoln Public Schools, UNL and the U of Florida, and who spent 27 years teaching in Colorado — was hired by the University of Iowa. You need our brains.

Still looking for that data you mentioned. Or were you thinking of obesity rankings?

Iowa definitely a Top 10 state there. Congrats!
Just sayin

Last edited:
hey hey hey didya see our ranking? hey hey hey didya see our win streak? hey hey hey didya see our game? hey hey hey didya see didya see didya see????

there is no better depiction of the iwoa/Nebraska fan relationship than this:

cartoon-network-dog.gif

you yappy little ankle biters are annoying af
They’re the laughingstock of Rivals, the way they constantly flock to other team boards desperately seeking approval.

Iowa fans really do have a unique inferiority complex, and we’re not the only Big Ten school to notice it. What other fan base do you see living on another team’s board—not just the week of the game, but literally year round? You don’t see Michigan or Michigan State fans here beating their chests for weeks after the game is played, you don’t see Northwestern fans posting about how they could have won “if only” they’d done this or that, etc. Hell, even Colorado fans know enough to pop in the week of a game and leave once the game is over. Only Iowa fan is this continually needy and attention-seeking. They're like the kid at the high dive perpetually yelling “Watch me! Watch me jump!” when the adults sitting poolside are trying to talk.

Was it Bowling Green that beat Minn?

If so, we’ll find out if Nebber is better than BG after this weekend’s score against Minn.

There’s something I thought I’d never type, “Nebber’s better than Bowling Green.”
So how many dicks?

I made the same level of contribution as you and I are having on a message board, or did you play on that '70 team?

If you did, I was at the Oregon game when Dan Fouts was QB, and Bobby Moore aka Ahmad Rashad was the RB.
I go back a way.

By the way, don't call me Boomer, please. I was stationed in Oklahoma for 2 years during 1972 and 1973 and NU lost twice. It still haunts me.

As far as calling me grandpa, that's great-grandpa to you sonny.

So we not allowed to actually talk a little past history on this site?

Now if you don't mind, it's time for my warm milk.
I thought past history was all you guys were supposed to talk about on this site.

What a shithole school. They rushed the field as the #3 team in the country? Has that ever freaking happened before? Isnt the something unranked teams do when they beat a top 10 team? I guess you cant act like you have been there before if you havent. If this were basketball Iowa would be considered the Cinderella team. How embarrassing to the entire conference that a top 5 team rushes the field after a win. Iowa fans just made the B1G look like a group of 5 conference.
They were college kids, kids gonna do what kids do.

• Haha
Reactions: donahues17
Don’t you Iowa fans have some injured players to boo?

Hilarious reading the PSU boards today, repeatedly calling your fan base out for yesterday’s classless display and your posters for being the most delusional and approval-seeking of anyone in the conference. Nice to see your true colors being exposed.
Iowa is 5th in PPG. Penn State is 7th, averaging over 3 ppg less than Iowa. And that's after Iowa just basically taking a knee on 3 straight possessions at the end of the game when it was clear that Penn State was not able to score on Iowa's defense. Iowa could have easily scored at least 10 more points if they wanted to embarass Penn State. That's not Ferentz's way of doing thing, though.

• Haha
Reactions: donahues17
They’re the laughingstock of Rivals, the way they constantly flock to other team boards desperately seeking approval.

Iowa fans really do have a unique inferiority complex, and we’re not the only Big Ten school to notice it. What other fan base do you see living on another team’s board—not just the week of the game, but literally year round? You don’t see Michigan or Michigan State fans here beating their chests for weeks after the game is played, you don’t see Northwestern fans posting about how they could have won “if only” they’d done this or that, etc. Hell, even Colorado fans know enough to pop in the week of a game and leave once the game is over. Only Iowa fan is this continually needy and attention-seeking. They're like the kid at the high dive perpetually yelling “Watch me! Watch me jump!” when the adults sitting poolside are trying to talk.
Lol please tell me the last time an Iowa fan came here to say "We could have won against Nebraska if..." If your team wasn't such dog shit that you actually wanted to watch them play, you'd know that you haven't beaten Iowa since the Pelini years 😂

Lol please tell me the last time an Iowa fan came here to say "We could have won against Nebraska if..." If your team wasn't such dog shit that you actually wanted to watch them play, you'd know that you haven't beaten Iowa since the Pelini years 😂
Wow, that was quick. 2 posts and I already put your ass on ignore.

Reactions: scarletred
No way Iowa is even in this game if Clifford doesn't get hurt.Now they will probably win.
Yup. He was lighting the world on fire. A guy they couldn't stand and benched last year is all of a sudden Joe Montana in their minds once he goes down. He has 3 TD'S and 5 turnovers vs Iowa in his career with 434 yds passing in 3 games but they somehow were going to win by multiple touchdowns with him at the helm all day. Quite funny.

Reactions: steve malkmus
Just sayin
why do you create and then drink shit water?

Lmao, you act like a streak of beating mediocre to poor Nebraska teams during arguably the worst 6 year stretch in our history is some kind of great accomplishment, and your idiot fans can’t wait to come over here and tell us about it. For a little brother program like Iowa that hasn’t won a conference title outright since 1985, I’m sure that squeaking out victories against Scott Frost’s 4 and 5 win teams must seem like the pinnacle of success; just don’t expect us to be impressed by your graduation from annual Sun Bowl appearances to Outback Bowl berths.

Even now—in the week of your highest poll ranking since the Eisenhower administration—here you are: seeking attention from Nebraska fans. Your collective obsession and desperate need for approval (“Look at us! We’re good now, aren’t we? Huh? Huh?”) are so laughably obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
Yup. He was lighting the world on fire. A guy they couldn't stand and benched last year is all of a sudden Joe Montana in their minds once he goes down. He has 3 TD'S and 5 turnovers vs Iowa in his career with 434 yds passing in 3 games but they somehow were going to win by multiple touchdowns with him at the helm all day. Quite funny.
So you admit it...so. then the question is why are you fighting it?

Time for your rendezvous with your boyfriend Chief Turkey Scrotum.

USA Today ranked the states with the best educational systems:
  1. New Jersey
  2. Massachusetts
  3. Florida
  4. Washington
  5. Colorado
  6. Connecticut
  7. North Carolina
  8. Wisconsin
  9. Nebraska
  10. Utah
Overall, Nebraska was ranked 10th in higher ed and 13th in K-12.

No wonder a native Nebraskan — educated by the Lincoln Public Schools, UNL and the U of Florida, and who spent 27 years teaching in Colorado — was hired by the University of Iowa. You need our brains.

Still looking for that data you mentioned. Or were you thinking of obesity rankings?

Iowa definitely a Top 10 state there. Congrats!
What does this have to do with intelligence? You need a high ranking educational system just to get you idiots through the eighth grade and sometimes high school .

• Haha
Reactions: BigAssTurkeyLeg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT