ADVERTISEMENT

PS Vue

LHNEAGLE

Apr 16, 2016
I have to work today until 4. It would appear PS Vue doesn't allow you to record on local channels such as Fox. What do I do? Will there be a replay on the Fox Sports app after the game is concluded? TIA

I have to work today until 4. It would appear PS Vue doesn't allow you to record on local channels such as Fox. What do I do? Will there be a replay on the Fox Sports app after the game is concluded? TIA
Is there a replay on the fox sports app?

Sorry, didn’t read your last sentence. I would think there is an available replay, but it might not be until the next day.

My Vue guide is telling me the game on FOX is in my DVR for recording. What makes you think otherwise?

Pretty sure it will be on the fox sports app tomorrow. Hope so. I think i am going to not watch on purpose. I can't take watching much more losing or struggling with bad teams. It is killing me.

Just sluff off and watch it on the Vue app at work. I'll probably have to do that when we visit y'all on Black Friday because I'm in a new department and holiday PTO is spoken for.

Just checked and I cannot watch the Army v Mich recording. Good luck, OP this game's looking like a classic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT