Proven mask ineffectiveness

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Most of these morons didn't even finish HS and yet they think watching YouTube videos and reading their boomer Facebook groups make them some medical expert. Lmao, so funny.
will you fall for the Trump Russia hoax for a 4th time?
You already have fallen 3x for it

Want to tell us about the insurrection hoax, and every other one you fell for?
Tell us your war stories that you heard from Real Marines???????

We will all be waiting

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
More disingenuous libtard fake news. When are you going to stop?

Everybody knows there are countries that across Europe that did much worse than Sweden.

But don't let that stop you.

I didn’t say that there weren’t. Especially places like Italy, Spain, France and the UK who were hit early. However, using Sweden as your golden child who didn’t really do that well either doesn’t really move the needle either.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Thread is basically a self-incrimination for those who haven't obtained an education beyond HS biology! Lmao. Hilarious!
you haven't even passed 8th grade math yet.........wtf are you talking about?

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020
I didn’t say that there weren’t. Especially places like Italy, Spain, France and the UK who were hit early. However, using Sweden as your golden child who didn’t really do that well either doesn’t really move the needle either.
If you were being honest you wouldn't cherry pick data to try to skew a view.

It shows that NPI mitigation techniques do little if anything and masks do NOTHING.

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
yo.......dipshit
why do I need a study to tell me what I know MATH does????
You need help
Are you seriously this stupid?

So you know the math of how much the fibers of a mask can block?

I mean I literally posted two papers using droplets the size of aerosol and respiratory droplets looking at their ability to filtrate them, but you did some math in your head so you are just going to go with that.

JFC.

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020

I mean I literally posted two papers using droplets the size of aerosol and respiratory droplets looking at their ability to filtrate them, but you did some math in your head so you are just going to go with that.

JFC.
Disingenuous and dishonest. You just can't help yourself can you.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

JFC.
You realize particles in oil that are carried through a filter of 3 microns doesn't stop 1 micron particles........
or did that somehow change the laws of physics?

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
It shows that NPI mitigation techniques do little if anything and masks do NOTHING.

Does it though? There are plenty example of Asian countries using masks that have been more successful. Japan before the Olympics for example had been handling COVID pretty well.

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
You realize particles in oil that are carried through a filter of 3 microns doesn't stop 1 micron particles........
or did that somehow change the laws of physics?

What does that have to do with anything?

They are literally making droplets of different sizes, from 10 nanometers to 10 microns. Most droplets are expected to be in the 1-10 micron range.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Does it though? There are plenty example of Asian countries using masks that have been more successful. Japan before the Olympics for example had been handling COVID pretty well.
How much money are you making off Covid?
99.7% survive
We have made a PLANDEMIC on .3% of the population

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What does that have to do with anything?

They are literally making droplets of different sizes, from 10 nanometers to 10 microns. Most droplets are expected to be in the 1-10 micron range.
it's math, what part of math don't you understand?

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Disingenuous and dishonest. You just can't help yourself can you.

You have yet to make an actual argument outside of calling me disingenuous. You literally posted a tweet taking about the FDA not approving emergency use authorization of an antigen test as you your argument that the CDC PCR test was inaccurate. But I am the disingenuous one.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Idk why you're trying to debate these people...they are unbelievably stupid and have shown that they have absolutely no understanding of very basic biology. Lmao.
says the guy who falls for fake news

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
it's math, what part of math don't you understand?

So please explain to me how you calculated the distance between mask fibers to figure out how big they can filter. If it is that simple then you should be able to show me your calculations.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So please explain to me how you calculated the distance between mask fibers to figure out how big they can filter. If it is that simple then you should be able to show me your calculations.
contact your local mask manufacturer, you passed 8th grade right?

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Idk why you're trying to debate these people...they are unbelievably stupid and have shown that they have absolutely no understanding of very basic biology. Lmao.
what does basic biology have to do with math of the masks?????
Of course I don't expect you to understand , you have proven the point over and over

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020
You have yet to make an actual argument outside of calling me disingenuous. You literally posted a tweet taking about the FDA not approving emergency use authorization of an antigen test as you your argument that the CDC PCR test was inaccurate. But I am the disingenuous one.
That also is dishonest. I posted two tweets. 1 was about the PCR tests. 1 was about the antigen tests.

Why do you feel the need to be dishonest when discussing this stuff?

Are you trying to get Dopeintime's approval?

Or is it because an objective review of the data doesn't support your politics?

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
That also is dishonest. I posted two tweets. 1 was about the PCR tests. 1 was about the antigen tests.

I bet he's getting paid to pump disinformation

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Folks who got D's in Pre-Algebra their last year of high school think they can review medical literature and complex biology papers. Hilarious! They can't even do basic arithmetic! Love reading these stupid posts!
tell us how that short at the bottom of the turn around on AMC went???

WHAT AT PHUCKING DOUCHEBAG you are

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007

Lmao no it wasn’t. You were replying to me talking about the CDC PCR test, and told me I was out of the loop. Now you are straight up lying.
Obviously you're a little out of the loop.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
He's not lying...he just has no idea what he's talking about! Go figure! These people read something on their boomer Facebook group or watch it in some YouTube video and they immediately run to the board to regurgitate it. It's so funny! These people have mashed potato brains!
how's that short at the bottom of AMC doing?
When's Trump being arrested?
ROFLMAO

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020
He's not lying...he just has no idea what he's talking about! Go figure! These people read something on their boomer Facebook group or watch it in some YouTube video and they immediately run to the board to regurgitate it. It's so funny! These people have mashed potato brains!
A mashed potato brain would be an upgrade for you.

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
I literally did post two. Here's the other one. Maybe you just honestly missed it. LOL no. More dishonesty from you.

Your tweet was a response to this post of mine, which talked about PCR. Not a thing about an antigen test. Nice try at lying to save face.

Except that what you are saying is not true at all. The CDC offered the EUA COVID kit so that places had access to a cheap primer set for running the PCR vs. having to use someone proprietary machine which typically costs way more money. You could order the primer set from a place like IDT for dirt cheap. Has absolutely nothing to do with its accuracy and detecting influenza instead.

As for the false positives, you run a water sample with each PCR run to rule out false positives. The argument about the high CT value is more about whether or not you have actual infectious virus or not, which once you get above 30 you probably do not.

You are talking about something you have zero actual experience with but yet tell me that I am being disingenuous and have an issue with the truth. GMAFB.

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Not sure why you can't do your own 8th grade math
I already did
My guess is this is lining your pocket book

So it is 8th grade math to calculate the filtration size of masks? Then you can show me that math.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
Only people getting tested and running to the hospital to be killed are mask tards

These ****ing idiots also took a shot that came from the people that want to cull the population and discovered how to destroy your immune system

anyone arguing for masks are either non-thinking dipshits like scope or disinfo trolls like the liar who pretends he’s in the medical field

Reactions: jbskers

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So it is 8th grade math to calculate the filtration size of masks? Then you can show me that math.
you have already shown that you can't do it

HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU MAKING OFF THIS COVID HOAX?????????

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Only people getting tested and running to the hospital to be killed are mask tards

These ****ing idiots also took a shot that came from the people that want to cull the population and discovered how to destroy your immune system

anyone arguing for masks are either non-thinking dipshits like scope or disinfo trolls like the liar who pretends he’s in the medical field
7.6 BILLION people on the planet and these 2 phucking tards posting up 5 guys who died of the flu...... and screaming I need to get vaxxed

Reactions: c3o

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
you have already shown that you can't do it

HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU MAKING OFF THIS COVID HOAX?????????

I didn’t say that I could calculate the filtration size of masks, which is why I posted papers that directly looked at the ability of masks to filter droplets of different sizes.

You are the one that said it was basic 8th grade math. But yet you can’t show me it.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I didn’t say that I could calculate the filtration size of masks, which is why I posted papers that directly looked at the ability of masks to filter droplets of different sizes.

You are the one that said it was basic 8th grade math. But yet you can’t show me it.
I already showed you we could do a demonstration with Mike Tyson punching you in the face with the same tolerances of your mask...........

damcde

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
I already showed you we could do a demonstration with Mike Tyson punching you in the face with the same tolerances of your mask...........

No, you made up a bunch of numbers with nothing to actually back it up. And then told me that it was easy math. So let’s see it.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
No, you made up a bunch of numbers with nothing to actually back it up. And then told me that it was easy math. So let’s see it.
come on dopey figure it out, you claim to be smarter