ADVERTISEMENT

Proud papa post

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
The annual Nebraska Shrine Bowl rosters were announced today and my son is a part of the South team. He got the letter a few weeks ago and was pretty pumped. The game will be played in Kearney on June 4th this year. Our own @csabatka1 will be a ref in the game.

Congrats my friend but keep an eye on that csabatka guy he is the Clete Blakeman of high school ball.

The annual Nebraska Shrine Bowl rosters were announced today and my son is a part of the South team. He got the letter a few weeks ago and was pretty pumped. The game will be played in Kearney on June 4th this year. Our own @csabatka1 will be a ref in the game.
Very nice. Watching your kids do this kind of event is one of the best parts of being a parent.

Congrats buddy. I love those proud papa moments. He's a good kid. You should be proud.

Congrats, Kaz. My nephew played in the Shrine Bowl a few years ago and it was a very rewarding experience.

So good.
Congrats my man.
It's a big deal.
You should be proud.
Enjoy it.
And good luck to your son.

Like I mentioned in the other thread and in the PMs congrats. I was about to start a post this afternoon and figured I'd leave it up to you.

Thought I saw that he committed to play in college, too. Is that accurate? Congrats to both of you!

Thought I saw that he committed to play in college, too. Is that accurate? Congrats to both of you!

Yep. He signed an LOI with Southwest Minnesota State last week. We told him to go south, but he didn't listen and went to Minnesota. Haha.

Like I mentioned in the other thread and in the PMs congrats. I was about to start a post this afternoon and figured I'd leave it up to you.

Did you ref any of his games this year?

Did you ref any of his games this year?

For varsity, I'm mainly in the Omaha Metro and a game or two outside the metro area. I don't think I've had a Nebraska City game on any level ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT