Proof Masks and Hand Washing Don’t Help

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Against Covid

it’s simply normal functioning immune systems versus bad immune system. That is the issue That’s the only difference.

https://ketv.com/article/covid-19-p...-masks-days-before-her-death/34175152?src=app

She got Covid always wearing mask and washing hands. This Proves the mask isn’t the savior they claim it is a lot of proof says it doesn’t work unless it’s an N 95 mask. several medical personnel have told me this over last several months.

I don’t wear a mask anywhere and I don’t wash my hands now more than I ever did. Covid Free still

I did all the precautions the first 1-2 months. Until I couldn’t find hand sanitizer anymore at the store so I stopped still no issues never went back You see they also found out the March date was wrong about surfaces it’s not that contagious and doesn’t live that long on them more fake news we were told back then that people won’t let go .....

Then I realized what a hoax it was for the healthy. I didn’t obsessively wash hands after that....zero difference no difference. I actually caught a cold not Covid lately masks don’t help versus that or most respiratory viruses many say including covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerCK

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Against Covid

it’s simply normal functioning immune systems versus bad immune system. That is the issue That’s the only difference.

https://ketv.com/article/covid-19-p...-masks-days-before-her-death/34175152?src=app

She got Covid always wearing mask and washing hands. This Proves the mask isn’t the savior they claim it is a lot of proof says it doesn’t work unless it’s an N 95 mask. several medical personnel have told me this over last several months.

I don’t wear a mask anywhere and I don’t wash my hands now more than I ever did. Covid Free still

I did all the precautions the first 1-2 months. Until I couldn’t find hand sanitizer anymore at the store so I stopped still no issues never went back You see they also found out the March date was wrong about surfaces it’s not that contagious and doesn’t live that long on them more fake news we were told back then that people won’t let go .....

Then I realized what a hoax it was for the healthy. I didn’t obsessively wash hands after that....zero difference no difference. I actually caught a cold not Covid lately masks don’t help versus that or most respiratory viruses many say including covid.
Not so fast my friend maybe read this.