ADVERTISEMENT

Professional Prognosticators

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
Based on how we’ve been burning Phil Steele and other prognosticators this entire decade. Where do you think media types pick us to finish in 2021-22? I know Herbstreit’s candy ass will have us in the sewer.

It makes zero difference what the professional prognosticators think. They don't know anything. They're just in it to hear themselves pontificate and sell magazines, get viewers or clicks.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Based on how we’ve been burning Phil Steele and other prognosticators this entire decade. Where do you think media types pick us to finish in 2021-22? I know Herbstreit’s candy ass will have us in the sewer.
1. Iowa
2. Wisc
3. NW
Then it’s gonna be a battle amongst the remainder, dependent on a bounce here and there and scheduling

Have to put us dead last in the West until the offense proves otherwise. There is some proven talent on the team but mostly on the Defensive side. However the Defense can’t be expected to bail out our offense that has a QB that is turnover prone and unable to throw downfield. Hopefully the Offensive line next year can block the opposing team. We have a JV Offensive staff that constantly gets schooled by the Big Boy coaching staffs of the Big-10. They are learning on the job. It is what it is.

Special Teams has not improved in three years. Will it next year? I won’t hold my breath. If someone ranks us 5th in the Big-10 West, then I want what they are smoking. This Offensive staff has not showed progress but regression rather.

I hate to say it but if that is what candy ass Herbstreit says, then the candy ass would be right. Until the offense can prove that they can put up points consistently without shooting themselves in the foot and spotting other teams 14-28 points then we are the sewer dwellers.

ADVERTISEMENT