Probably nothing

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I'm trying to find the video with the elastic fibers they are finding in people. Is this about that?

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
I'm trying to find the video with the elastic fibers they are finding in people. Is this about that?
Don’t worry about it. You’ll probably develop cancer out of nowhere and be dead in three weeks...

“One death is a tragedy, 1 million deaths is a statistic”

Reactions: Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I try to follow Bret Weinstein, Robert Malone and Peter McCullough and there was talk about a blood clot problem but I don’t quite remember the findings.

I knew graphene was going to take off, but not like this.

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Sooo many idiots on this forum are just hoping that people start dropping dead from their COVID vaccines. Lol. Sorry it still won’t get Trumpy re-elected.

Reactions: mavsker and tb233

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Sooo many idiots on this forum are just hoping that people start dropping dead from their COVID vaccines. Lol. Sorry it still won’t get Trumpy re-elected.

Who wants people to die from their covid vaccine? I haven't seen anyone say that. @ those people, I want to see what they have to say.

Reactions: Riley_the_Crutch

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
“You guys will never believe what Chris and Pharmacy Tech Rob are saying on Twitter about the Covid Jabs!”

LMFAO

I didn't get one. This information is only relevant to people who got it.

I thought it was funny that he said there is graphene in the blood. You obviously don't get it, or maybe you do. It's hard to tell, but I don't think you do.

I do know that I won't be dieing from the covid shot.

ExcellentBread

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 17, 2002
I didn't get one. This information is only relevant to people who got it.

I thought it was funny that he said there is graphene in the blood. You obviously don't get it, or maybe you do. It's hard to tell, but I don't think you do.

I do know that I won't be dieing from the covid shot.
You want to look up something in the blood that is scary and we really have no idea what the implications are - look up PFAS and ask yourself why we have allowed the Trump admin to gut the regulatory agency who would have the ability to control corporations from putting this on our food, clothing and contaminating our water sources with it.

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You want to look up something in the blood that is scary and we really have no idea what the implications are - look up PFAS and ask yourself why we have allowed the Trump admin to gut the regulatory agency who would have the ability to control corporations from putting this on our food, clothing and contaminating our water sources with it.

I'll have to look for the video, but I saw something similarly spooky in the last day or two.

Can't trust the globalists, they are out to kill as many humans as possible (allegedly).

Decentralize power. They are not your friend, I hope you didn't fall for it too.

Graphene in the blood is a new one for sure. Never saw that coming. I did invest in graphene, maybe it's really going to pay off.

ExcellentBread

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 17, 2002
I'll have to look for the video, but I saw something similarly spooky in the last day or two.

Can't trust the globalists, they are out to kill as many humans as possible (allegedly).

Decentralize power. They are not your friend, I hope you didn't fall for it too.

Graphene in the blood is a new one for sure. Never saw that coming. I did invest in graphene, maybe it's really going to pay off.
Homie I’m not Qonspiracist. I don’t agree with… really anything you post, but I respect your humor and you aren’t a bad person. It’s ok to look objectively at an issue. 80% of this thread hasn’t had a Covid vaccine but you concern yourself with its outcomes and post vague videos by Dr. Young (not a real Dr.) about silkworm threads and graphene in the blood of pilots or whatever.

97% of people have plastics in their blood from our food, clothing and water we drink. We know what these plastics are and why we have them in our systems. We know they toxic and cause dysfunction and cancers in our body. But how many threads have been started about these obvious dangers with real scientific studies to back them?

If PFAS is a globalist agenda to harm the population you might want to ask yourself why the conspiracists are so occupied with vaccines they haven’t taken but somehow ignore the poisons that ARE in their blood. Is your media supported by the globalists? Are you the victim of their propaganda?

• Wow

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Homie I’m not Qonspiracist. I don’t agree with… really anything you post, but I respect your humor and you aren’t a bad person. It’s ok to look objectively at an issue. 80% of this thread hasn’t had a Covid vaccine but you concern yourself with its outcomes and post vague videos by Dr. Young (not a real Dr.) about silkworm threads and graphene in the blood of pilots or whatever.

97% of people have plastics in their blood from our food, clothing and water we drink. We know what these plastics are and why we have them in our systems. We know they toxic and cause dysfunction and cancers in our body. But how many threads have been started about these obvious dangers with real scientific studies to back them?

If PFAS is a globalist agenda to harm the population you might want to ask yourself why the conspiracists are so occupied with vaccines they haven’t taken but somehow ignore the poisons that ARE in their blood. Is your media supported by the globalists? Are you the victim of their propaganda?

Yes. Yes.

This thread was relevant to a video I had seen, so I chimed in. I guess I'm confused why you think I'm concerned about covid.

I twitter searched and found his video that was similar to the other one, saw he said graphene, tweeted at Ian about it, this dude responded back with nonsense, I post it here, you take it serious or something, make a long post about pfas, and I respond with this post.

Do you want to keep talking about something that I know nothing about? I didn't keep up with the covid stuff.

Yes, corporations have been poisoning us for forever.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Nobody are rooting for others to die. We, the unvaxxed do like to point how shitty people like you treated us for not trusting fauxi and blindly get an unproven vaccine injected into our bodies.

I really hope you don't die from covid vaccine complications.

Reactions: libbity bibbity

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018

The slight of hand approach. Nobody is talking about plastics you dipshit. They’re talking about one of, if not thee, largest scams ever to happen in their life times . That would be the fake pandemic followed by the jab scam.

Would you care to address the videos and tweets presented in the OP? Or are you just a sock puppet for vaccine batman who lost his credibility and has to post under a different handle (yours) which will soon be dormant.

I have friends that took the shot. They say they can feel it in them. No idea what that meant nor have I ever investigated the blood of the people who were jabbed. My mother who is an RN got the first two then opted out of any boosters as each shot made her very ill, the second one made her sick for more than a month.
Anytime you’re being coerced into doing something it’s wrong. Free weed, free food, $100 cash, donuts, your job, your livelihood, etc for a shot that isn’t effective and is now coming out more harmful than good, something IS VERY WRONG.

You are still here defending big pharma. What if they found a way to slow kill billions in an inconspicuous manner that could be blamed on anything else? Some died faster than others, but it’s a sure fire death within a certain amount of time. I mean, the eugenic overlords who funded vaccines only stated 100s of times that overpopulation is the biggest threat to mankind (which means it’s their biggest threat)

We know your response to this will be worthless. We will all be here to bump your name long after you disappear due to low cred like your buddies. You aren’t a doctor, you’re an online troll and def a real life loser

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
The slight of hand approach. Nobody is talking about plastics you dipshit. They’re talking about one of, if not thee, largest scams ever to happen in their life times . That would be the fake pandemic followed by the jab scam.

Would you care to address the videos and tweets presented in the OP? Or are you just a sock puppet for vaccine batman who lost his credibility and has to post under a different handle (yours) which will soon be dormant.

I have friends that took the shot. They say they can feel it in them. No idea what that meant nor have I ever investigated the blood of the people who were jabbed. My mother who is an RN got the first two then opted out of any boosters as each shot made her very ill, the second one made her sick for more than a month.
Anytime you’re being coerced into doing something it’s wrong. Free weed, free food, $100 cash, donuts, your job, your livelihood, etc for a shot that isn’t effective and is now coming out more harmful than good, something IS VERY WRONG.

You are still here defending big pharma. What if they found a way to slow kill billions in an inconspicuous manner that could be blamed on anything else? Some died faster than others, but it’s a sure fire death within a certain amount of time. I mean, the eugenic overlords who funded vaccines only stated 100s of times that overpopulation is the biggest threat to mankind (which means it’s their biggest threat)

We know your response to this will be worthless. We will all be here to bump your name long after you disappear due to low cred like your buddies. You aren’t a doctor, you’re an online troll and def a real life loser

I don't know shit about covid, but I do know it's strange for someone to talk about graphene in the blood.

His response of some or all doesn't tell me shit.

But I did invest in graphene, it's the future.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
I don't know shit about covid, but I do know it's strange for someone to talk about graphene in the blood.

His response of some or all doesn't tell me shit.

But I did invest in graphene, it's the future.
Evilbread is a dipshit liar. Notice how he tried to shift the discussion while not once posting about the OP or graphene. Typical democrat bot loser

ExcellentBread

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 17, 2002

What’s the tl;dr on this? How many mentions of cashews and cheese stick healthy eating?

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Evilbread is a dipshit liar. Notice how he tried to shift the discussion while not once posting about the OP or graphene. Typical democrat bot loser

That's true. I should be used to it, it's the kind of shit my wife does when she has lost an argument. It obviously worked on me, I get distracted easy. Kudos @ExcellentBread you distracted my mind.

Reactions: c3o

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
News from Peter...
Are they talking about the same thing??? IDK. We need more information!

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
This shit seems crazy. I'm going to get out before I get obsessed with it.

SomedayHusker

Senior
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
I would hope it wouldn’t get Trump re-elected…he funded and advocated for the vaccine? He supposedly has it himself? How could he be elected if he died? Are you stupid or are you deaf?
Have you started a thread on PFAS? Why not?

Latest posts