ADVERTISEMENT

Probably a nothing burger here…

tjlSker90

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 23, 2021
But all I see on Casey Thompson’s social media stories is pictures of him with Marcus Washington. I get they know each other, but I’d hope the starting QB built a rapport with the guys that were here. Again, probably huge nothing burger but just been noticing lately

I am so glad I have a few hobbies to keep me from psychoanalyzing the photos of college football players on social media platforms. Hell I am glad that I don't have time to even look at a social media platform of a college football player.
Lol I don’t psychoanalyze. If you have Instagram and follow the athletes, They post things on it. Therefore anytime they post and anytime I open the app. That’s what I see. Just an observation

Lol I don’t psychoanalyze. If you have Instagram and follow the athletes, They post things on it. Therefore anytime they post and anytime I open the app. That’s what I see. Just an observation
Frost said he could see both quarterbacks playing Saturday so I definitely could see a controversy in the qb room.

But all I see on Casey Thompson’s social media stories is pictures of him with Marcus Washington. I get they know each other, but I’d hope the starting QB built a rapport with the guys that were here. Again, probably huge nothing burger but just been noticing lately
I also think he's not a 'team first' guy, but the reality is, he has experience operating with a porous offensive line, which is what we are going to have on passing downs. My best guess is, they don't want to throw a RS freshman into that position from the get go, even though Chubba is going to get some playing time tbd.

Total Nothing Burger. Pretty Dramatic, in fact. He has a good relationship with Marcus. They’ve known each other longer and maybe at times Marcus could be a safety blanket for him. Casey isn’t dumb though. He’s not gonna piss off the other WRs and Whipple.

Frost said he could see both quarterbacks playing Saturday so I definitely could see a controversy in the qb room.
Haha!

judge-judy-doesnt-believe.gif

I also think he's not a 'team first' guy, but the reality is, he has experience operating with a porous offensive line, which is what we are going to have on passing downs. My best guess is, they don't want to throw a RS freshman into that position from the get go, even though Chubba is going to get some playing time tbd.
Not sure where you’re getting he’s not a team guy. I mean, maybe he talks a good game! From everything I’ve heard from people that have talked with him, he’s been dialed in since he decided to come here. He might have a bit of a personal chip on his shoulder from his UT experience, but he wants to win for the team as much as himself.

I am so glad I have a few hobbies to keep me from psychoanalyzing the photos of college football players on social media platforms. Hell I am glad that I don't have time to even look at a social media platform of a college football player.
I'm chuckling...good one....:)

I hope he’s so selfish he throws for 50 TDs!

really, though, it does surprise me that you’re so taken with purdy (AM 2.0). He’s cut straight from the frost mold of project qbs with questionable arm strength.

Thompson came here to chuck it around for Whipple. He’s anti- everything frost and Verdu look for in a QB

that fact alone has me very excited to see him play

really, though, it does surprise me that you’re so taken with purdy (AM 2.0). He’s cut straight from the frost mold of project qbs with questionable arm strength.

Thompson came here to chuck it around for Whipple. He’s anti- everything frost and Verdu look for in a QB

I don’t think you clearly can say Thompson is anti-everything SF and Verdzzco look for in a QB..

I can see where you might get that idea from them not recruiting Flores and Torres is a gunslinger.

I don’t think you clearly can say Thompson is anti-everything SF and Verdzzco look for in a QB..

I can see where you might get that idea from them not recruiting Flores and Torres is a gunslinger.
I think it’s safe to say he watched a whole lot more Kenny Pickett film than AM’s when making his choice to come here

Reactions: scarletred
Not sure where you’re getting he’s not a team guy. I mean, maybe he talks a good game! From everything I’ve heard from people that have talked with him, he’s been dialed in since he decided to come here. He might have a bit of a personal chip on his shoulder from his UT experience, but he wants to win for the team as much as himself.

But he has curly hair, or something like that.

CT sucks bro.. he was effectively flushed out at UTerus as well.. so pinning your hopes on a UT retread is not normally your style.

I can't even stand to hear that kids name anymore, and he hasn't played a snap yet.

Purdy is nothing like AM. Have no idea where you get that. Kid actually has potential to get to the next level.

CT does not and will be selling cars at a Volkswagen dealership in 2 years.

CT sucks bro.. he was effectively flushed out at UTerus as well.. so pinning your hopes on a UT retread is not normally your style.

I can't even stand to hear that kids name anymore, and he hasn't played a snap yet.

Purdy is nothing like AM. Have no idea where you get that. Kid actually has potential to get to the next level.

I'm obviously not a coach and do not see practice, but the kid who intrigues me is Haarburg. Mobile, cannon for an arm and seems to be a pretty smart kid. He's got to be lacking something, but he seems to have everything physical.

I would STRONGLY beg to differ, but only based on one of Casey's core teachers in high school who has told me several times...we got a steal...

Wow dude, go listen to some “Shout At The Devil” and calm the fúck down.

The guy led the B1G in TD passes and chose to come play for Nebraska, where he won the QB job. And you have somehow already decided he sucks and you hate him. Wow.

Early, I know, but CT looks pretty good so far. If Purdy is better than Thompson, we are looking set at QB.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I’m willing to give Thompson more than 1 game in a Husker uniform before I pass judgment on him. He did some good things and some bad things yesterday.

What amazes me is that there are still some fans on this board saying that 45 games ISN’T enough to make a judgment on Frost.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT