ADVERTISEMENT

Prime Time?

Lmao....I can say people and have owned slave for years in this country and are inherently racist but because I didnt mention race its cool.

Same argument on here was used for calling a black man a boy on this site.
Oh...you're a clown. I get it now.

Was that you I went back and forth with about that.. lofl. You're a very sensitive dude.

Keep injecting race into everything....it's a terrific look. You're probably a blast at parties.

Oh...you're a clown. I get it now.

Was that you I went back and forth with about that.. lofl. You're a very sensitive dude.

Keep injecting race into everything....it's a terrific look. You're probably a blast at parties.

When it warrants it. I will.

It only comes up in Deion threads though. So wait til the next one.

everyone is racist to some degree, the question is degree.....pagan tribalisum is not a brand new shiney thing
it's a fallen world.
just like everyone is a lier to some degree...and if one says they never lied, they are a lier..

Reactions: scarletred
everyone is racist to some degree, the question is degree.....pagan tribalisum is not a brand new shiney thing
it's a fallen world.
just like everyone is a lier to some degree...and if one says they never lied, they are a lier..
Spot on..

And the last person who was honest and never lied was crucified on the cross..

Reactions: redwine65
When it warrants it. I will.

It only comes up in Deion threads though. So wait til the next one.
You might need to hang out on that sorry ass political board. Get all of that pent up angst out of your system and argue with the rest of the numbskulls over there.

Oh, and hell yes! I would take Coach Prime in a minute. He is on my hopeful Mount Rushmore: BoB, Rhule, Kiff and Prime. I would be happy with any of those hires.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT