ADVERTISEMENT

Prime is crying. Again

Sanders could have stayed at State and literally doubled that # of kids drafted on his own when his safety and son declare...and he could have brought in more afterwards...Sanders also cut a ton of black kids who could have benefitted from his same suggested charity...ya know, giving somebody something because of their skin color. Like he is suggesting NFL teams do.

I applaud Colorado for taking a chance on Sanders and kudos to him for taking on the challenge...would have been easier to stay at State...but he sounds like an idiot with that statement....that one should have stayed in the hopper.

White Rbs began the league. Asians aren't trying to play football.

If yall want to argue about the prejudice ar the QB position in the early days of NFl....either you are ignorant of just racist.
So silly.. black qbs weren’t trying to be qbs 🤣. I thought you were above calling people racists, nonsense.

So silly.. black qbs weren’t trying to be qbs 🤣. I thought you were above calling people racists, nonsense.

Lmao.....yes they weren't given opportunities.

I cant believe this is even a debate.. so we are supposed pretend it didbt happen and wasbt issue eve though it was a issue at every position of leadership in our society for years.

Imao..you guys have exposed as yourselves via Deion. Which is sad but enlightening.

If you were speaking about now no doubt you would be correct.

Its not an issue of now,but it was for a good amount of time.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
“Coach Prime” is a huge believer in HBCU’s, that is why he passed up big time programs to play at one and why he chose to stay at one as Head Coach and not to jump at the first P5 job offer he got.

Key word Past...good grief dude.
Lmao.....yes they weren't given opportunities.

I cant believe this is even a debate.. so we are supposed pretend it didbt happen and wasbt issue eve though it was a issue at every position of leadership in our society for years.

Imao..you guys have exposed as yourselves via Deion. Which is sad but enlightening.

If you were speaking about now no doubt you would be correct.

Its not an issue of now,but it was for a good amount of time.
I think the point is - why is the debate relevant now? Just to get everyone to agree - obviously most would agree on your take historically. So what’s the point now as I may have missed it?

Reactions: headcard
I think the point is - why is the debate relevant now? Just to get everyone to agree - obviously most would agree on your take historically. So what’s the point now as I may have missed it?

It's not relevant now.

The only reason is because its HCBUs. .So people cant help but attach it to race.

It could be he's seen good players and think their getting passed over.. It has nothing to do with race but people automatically went to that because HBCU was mentioned.

I for one can't believe nobody from an all-white school was selected!! Slow 40 times? ;)
tenor.gif
Iowa had players selected.;)

“Coach Prime” is a huge believer in HBCU’s, that is why he passed up big time programs to play at one and why he chose to stay at one as Head Coach and not to jump at the first P5 job offer he got.
Seriously. His crying is so hollow. His actions are very contrary to his words. Dude walks around talk Louis V and and asks NFL execs to shop at TJ Maxx.

Some people have to always make it about race. I don't care if you're black, white, Asian or eskimo. It should always be the best and most talented for the job. This is why our country is failing.
This is the part where I see the alt Left failing the most.

- I understand allowing equal rights
- I understand that growing up poor with improper role models makes it harder to succeed at life
- I understand that there are more white men in upper manager roles.

I could go on and on, but what I don't understand is the "You need a (insert race or sex) person to meet quota and be seen as a non racist/sexist business?" crowd pushing this on society. The BEST candidate should win no matter the ethnicity or sexual preference of the applicants.

The race card has its place, because there is discrimination all over the place. Draft prospects is not one of them!

To add to my post... above. Maybe it's because the quality of football isn't as high as D1? I don't know, but pretty sure that is more of a factor than the race complaint.

Found this on reddit talking about this.

“I was ashamed of Deion when he went on a tirade against the Lions for not playing James Houston’s Jackson State highlights during his draft selection (which he withheld from the team, btw)”

“Yeah lol the Lions asked permission to use Houston’s JSU footage and Deion said no, so the Lions ended up only using his Florida highlights instead. Then Deion got on Instagram and threw a giant fit because the team was “neglecting HBCUs”

Deion doesn’t care, just another diva wanting to complain.

People might as well get used to it. I don't know how good a coach Prime is, the jury is still out on that. BUT we all know he's going to talk up a storm like there's no tomorrow on whatever. He just has a bigger stage now from which to shout his whatever.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT