ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty cool play on MNF tonight

Former UNO QB Zach Miller just caught a TD pass and was involved in the two point conversion after. He took the reverse and ran the option to perfection. This play was a thing of beauty. Jon Gruden was probably rubbing himself after it was done. http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000859395/Can-t-Miss-Play-Bears-go-DEEP-into-playbook-for-crazy-two-point-conversion-with-Trubisky
It reminded me of the time NU ran the zone read option with Burkhead and Urban nearly soiled himself. I think that is the play that made him decide to hire Beck someday. Haha.

It reminded me of the time NU ran the zone read option with Burkhead and Urban nearly soiled himself. I think that is the play that made him decide to hire Beck someday. Haha.

The reaction by Hoke and Mattison was pure gold, wish I knew where to find that gif.

I reminded me of the Michigan game I went to a few years back. Lavonte was the one guy on our team all the Michigan fans around me were impressed by. Late in the game, the Huskers ran a goal line play where Martinez pitched it to Rex who optioned to Ameer who walked into the endzone untouched. Michigan fans were having a fun time that day and all seemed like they really enjoyed that fun play as much as I did.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I reminded me of the Michigan game I went to a few years back. Lavonte was the one guy on our team all the Michigan fans around me were impressed by. Late in the game, the Huskers ran a goal line play where Martinez pitched it to Rex who optioned to Ameer who walked into the endzone untouched. Michigan fans were having a fun time that day and all seemed like they really enjoyed that fun play as much as I did.
That's the play I was talking about. Urban was almost speechless on that play.

That's the play I was talking about. Urban was almost speechless on that play.
Ok, I was in the endzone where it happened. Urban must have been calling the game on tv that day. We went to the Brown Jug that night and I had a really good time drinking with a bunch of happy Michigan alum. I met Blake Lawrence that night. I was a little foggy but he was pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT