ADVERTISEMENT

Press Conf

Think about what you just wrote.
Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I thought about it before I wrote it. I listen to way too much sports talk and if I remember correctly there were rumors that Rhule was going to be fired on a Sunday radio show a couple of weeks before it happened. The comment was that he would be a good fit at NU if it happened. Should have said “initial contacts were made with OTHER coaches”.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I thought about it before I wrote it. I listen to way too much sports talk and if I remember correctly there were rumors that Rhule was going to be fired on a Sunday radio show a couple of weeks before it happened. The comment was that he would be a good fit at NU if it happened. Should have said “initial contacts were made with OTHER coaches”.
I think Rhule had the shortest odds for "First Coach Fired" in Vegas before the season even started

makes sense as he was 10-23

right Goosee, but if she was in Charlotte and he was up on Rhode Island (or wherever they said he was at), she had to get them there to get on the jet, maybe? fwiw, it's aobut 18 hours plus stops to Lincoln, but about 12.5 plus stops to Providence RI,...... FFS I doubt the guy was making stuff up dude, just saying
I understand

He won the PC and I'm N, yet again, despite many disappointments. I trust in Trev and Matt and hope they get our support.

Unfortunately we have way too many negative nancies and trolls here. Either get on board or get out.
Not negative at all. Just cautiously optimistic. If that’s a bad thing then let me know.

Reactions: dinglefritz
The first rhule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rhule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rhule of Fight Club, someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

what are the top 10 in the transfer portal as far as OL and DL?
and how is their relationship with the sandhills group developing?
we need to be craneing a few in

Last edited:
Davison is just a hanger on. Everyone bought that Koolaid. Frost was treated like a Prince returned to be crowned King.
It couldn’t have been any more cringey. It hasn’t quite reached that level with coach Joseph, thankfully.

I just can’t believe what a terrible speaker Frost was in comparison
What’s worse is the less than minimum effort he put in while he was here. How he spoke was a 100% act. The cleti loved it… “he’s miserable, but he’s here anyway because he’s just like Osborne and nobody else would ever take the job”. Next time a mouth breather says “but who would come coach here”, they need to be taken out back and thrown into the pit of despair.

Reactions: Bruce1981
ADVERTISEMENT