ADVERTISEMENT

Press Conf

Frost wanted to win, but didn't know how to go about it in a P5 league that prizes line play above all else. Trev wants to win, but also wants to do the things it takes to win in the B1G.
Frost really should have studied Rich Rodriguez, when he went to Michigan. His offensive scheme in the early spread days was Nice; it ran into difficulty with the week after week attention paid to the trenches in the Big 10. Frost sounded like he had a plan, but the Husker Power just never materialized

Reactions: dand84
Frost really should have studied Rich Rodriguez, when he went to Michigan. His offensive scheme in the early spread days was Nice; it ran into difficulty with the week after week attention paid to the trenches in the Big 10. Frost sounded like he had a plan, but the Husker Power just never materialized
LOL @ frost working for 5 mins

wrt Frost, what was advertised to NU was about as far away from what NU bought as possible.

Speaking of fertile seed… I think I just messed myself.
Keanu Reeves GIF

Full disclosure: I'm Philly/Jersey born & bred, grew up a Penn State fan and that kickoff classic memory hit home. Also know Temple U very well and was astonished by what he built there. A physical team that beat Penn State-unheard of. Had College GameDay come to town, then stood toe to toe with a top 10 Notre Dame(??!!) team. With scrappy, physical unheralded recruits. Dude can coach young men.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT