President Putin...

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
What countries have NATO banded together invaded? Who have they attacked? Their expansion is a collection of independent nations that meet certain criteria, then apply to be a member. Being a member is attractive because you have dictators such as Putin or Xi willing to use their military to annex other countries. Being a member is also attractive for nations that find themselves on the wrong end of terrorism.

Do all of the Nato members provide equal resources? I don't know that answer, I assume the answer is no.

Seems like expansion of Nato nations, operates much like the mafia. Pay your dues (land, money, resources), and you'll be under our protection.

My thing is. I don't think the US needs Nato. I think Nato members need the US. I don't care what happens to Europe. We should take over Europe, just like we should take over canada. Claim them as US territory. Who could stop us?

Drop Nato.

Reactions: moralvictories

lolwat

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Do all of the Nato members provide equal resources? I don't know that answer, I assume the answer is no.

Seems like expansion of Nato nations, operates much like the mafia. Pay your dues (land, money, resources), and you'll be under our protection.

My thing is. I don't think the US needs Nato. I think Nato members need the US. I don't care what happens to Europe. We should take over Europe, just like we should take over canada. Claim them as US territory. Who could stop us?

Drop Nato.

You are right, the answer is no. They are to provide a % of their gdp to their militaries but some of them came up short for years, and Donald was right to call them out.

You apply to be in the mafia based on certain criteria to even be accepted.

The US probably doesn't need NATO as much as NATO needs us. Many of those Euro nations you suggest taking over have nuclear weapons. So I'm not sure that could be a thing. Plus if we annex them and then allow them to go to the polls you'll surely have even more liberal government. :)

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You are right, the answer is no. They are to provide a % of their gdp to their militaries but some of them came up short for years, and Donald was right to call them out.

You apply to be in the mafia based on certain criteria to even be accepted.

The US probably doesn't need NATO as much as NATO needs us. Many of those Euro nations you suggest taking over have nuclear weapons. So I'm not sure that could be a thing. Plus if we annex them and then allow them to go to the polls you'll surely have even more liberal government. :)

They would be slave nations, or colonies. They would not have the same rights as those here in the current US.

We don't have to take them over, I don't want them. We could always just nuke them preemptively. Destroy everything.

dfb17330-7251-4170-ac66-ce8356b8f077_text.gif

lolwat

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
They would be slave nations, or colonies. They would not have the same rights as those here in the current US.

We don't have to take them over, I don't want them. We could always just nuke them preemptively. Destroy everything.

dfb17330-7251-4170-ac66-ce8356b8f077_text.gif

You know, with all the discussions about their being infinite universes running parallel to our own, I would wager there are some where your scenario is reality. Would be interesting to stop by and see what that looks like.

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

I love this guy. Too bad the losers in washington want to kill him. We could have done great things together.

• Love
Reactions: RatTailGuy
Jan 22, 2022

Drop Nato.
Yes, NATO has long outlived it's usefulness. It's more of a liability now.

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
What countries have NATO banded together invaded? Who have they attacked? Their expansion is a collection of independent nations that meet certain criteria, then apply to be a member. Being a member is attractive because you have dictators such as Putin or Xi willing to use their military to annex other countries. Being a member is also attractive for nations that find themselves on the wrong end of terrorism.
You’re right get in line with us or we’re gonna line your border with military bases in alliances.

Sounds like a very peaceful strategy.

Reactions: Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

That's weird. Almost like what I've been saying to people is true. Dupont Monsanto and others have big time investments in Ukraine. Of course they want the taxpayer to protect their investment.