ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trump administration is a shambles. Spreading covid and propaganda like VD. China is rubbing their hands together with a big smile. We couldn't have shown the world a clearer image of a country in decline. I can't wait for this administration, and its miserable chapter in history to be over. Close the book on these clowns, and get back to serious people who aren't beholden to extremist rightwing propaganda and Fox.

Actually yeah that's why you get tested because she is spreading to people who might not be asymptomatic.
But the Cdc straight up said you don't need to test asymptomatic people... or is this just another instance of them throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks?

Update: my bad apparently they changed their mind again. Hard to keep up when they're constantly flip flopping on their reports on how to handle this...

Actually yeah that's why you get tested because she is spreading to people who might not be asymptomatic.
That line of reasoning doesn't work on the Borg. Try something like, "who cares, I could die walking across the street," then write in all caps "ABORTION." I know, it's a non sequitur, but that'll win the trust of a tighy righty. Then you come in with a fake Trump order, which sounds crazy, but on brand: "All citizens will be required to wear and change their masks every half-hour." Watch his flock get down on their knees and obey.

That line of reasoning doesn't work on the Borg. Try something like, "who cares, I could die walking across the street," then write in all caps "ABORTION." I know, it's a non sequitur, but that'll win the trust of a tighy righty. Then you come in with a fake Trump order, which sounds crazy, but on brand: "All citizens will be required to wear and change their masks every half-hour." Watch his flock get down on their knees and obey.

Are you even a Husker fan, or just some dude over here wanting to argue politics? I looked at your recent post history and not once have you talked football in a thread recently. It may be there, just isn't in your recent history. It may help to talk football and calm yourself down.

Are you even a Husker fan, or just some dude over here wanting to argue politics? I looked at your recent post history and not once have you talked football in a thread recently. It may be there, just isn't in your recent history. It may help to talk football and calm yourself down.
Listen, I'd be happy to discuss football and football alone, but this board is decidedly right leaning, and I every time I come to this board I have to read the blatant and non stop slander of anything that isn't extremely conservative. As long as I have to read that crap I'm going to respond. If they want to cut it out and go post their propaganda on a politics board, I will immediately stop posting on politics. I don't see that happening.

Listen, I'd be happy to discuss football and football alone, but this board is decidedly right leaning, and I every time I come to this board I have to read the blatant and non stop slander of anything that isn't extremely conservative. As long as I have to read that crap I'm going to respond. If they want to cut it out and go post their propaganda on a politics board, I will immediately stop posting on politics. I don't see that happening.

so go to a football subject and post

"have to"? You're being forced to read it? By whom?

So, since you "have to" read it, you feel compelled to respond. Interesting. I guess the old saying is true: nothing triggers the Left more than the truth.

so go to a football subject and post
Or get rid of the political garbage. Just because I disagree with the extreme right, who by the way has called me everything from a pedophile to a marxist and crazy douche, why should I have any less of a right to post my thoughts, opposing views and to respond to insults in kind?

Reactions: Stlhuskers
Or get rid of the political garbage. Just because I disagree with the extreme right, who by the way has called me everything from a pedophile to a marxist and crazy douche, why should I have any less of a right to post my thoughts, opposing views and to respond to insults in kind?
I have seen you throw as many insults as everyone else. But you want to call everyone else out on it. And you generlize this board as toxic and everyone one here in this same group.

And Yet I have not seen one football related post on here from you. And you say get rid of the political garbage..... That is what you are all about.

The Trump administration is a shambles. Spreading covid and propaganda like VD. China is rubbing their hands together with a big smile. We couldn't have shown the world a clearer image of a country in decline. I can't wait for this administration, and its miserable chapter in history to be over. Close the book on these clowns, and get back to serious people who aren't beholden to extremist rightwing propaganda and Fox.

You are clearly the most clueless poster ever to have spewed his/her excrement on this or any other board. Congratulations.

you said you would talk football. There are plenty of threads about football as well as the political threads. Find one and post. Simple as that. By not even attempting to find a thread to discuss football, you have proven exactly why you are on here. You have no desire to talk football at all.

Last edited:
"have to"? You're being forced to read it? By whom?

So, since you "have to" read it, you feel compelled to respond. Interesting. I guess the old saying is true: nothing triggers the Left more than the truth.

Classic victim mentality.

"I come here to talk football but 'have to' open a thread 10,000 times entitled 'President and First Lady COVID Positive', in which there is nonstop political posting, which I hate to read. There just aren't any threads anywhere about football. And anyone besides myself posting political firebombs and insults is way out of line.".

you said you would talk football. There is plenty of threads about football as well as the political threads. Find one and post. Simple as that. By not even attempting to find a thread to discuss football, you have proven exactly why you are on here. You have no desire to talk football at all.
Sure, buddy.

I have seen you throw as many insults as everyone else. But you want to call everyone else out on it. And you generlize this board as toxic and everyone one here in this same group.

And Yet I have not seen one football related post on here from you. And you say get rid of the political garbage..... That is what you are all about.
I give as good as I get, better in most cases.

Maybe this has been covered. Do HIPPA laws apply to the President

Laws don't apply to Democrats (libruls)....where have you been?

UNLESS you have a blackberry phone or server that needs some hammering.

On this day 4 years ago we were being told that Crooked was "11 points ahead and that the path for Trump has all but disappeared". If you're relying on the MSM and their polls to be honest, you're making a mistake.
Who is MSM? Trump got a bad case of the hoax. I'm just thinking how totally irresponsible the administration has been with all of this. Third world countries are doing a better job handling the pandemic the Trump. Imagine what we'd be saying if Jinping and his government had all been infected? We need real leaders. Hopefully that'll happen soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stlhuskers
Maybe this has been covered. Do HIPPA laws apply to the President

HIPAA laws apply to covered entities, and protect all patients. The media is not covered under HIPAA and can report whatever they get.

On this day 4 years ago we were being told that Crooked was "11 points ahead and that the path for Trump has all but disappeared". If you're relying on the MSM and their polls to be honest, you're making a mistake.
Yeah I get this and if there was no COVID he gets reelected easily but things have changed quite a bit.

Who is MSM? Trump got a bad case of the hoax. I just thinking how totally irresponsible the administration has been with all of this. Third world countries are doing a better job handling the pandemic the Trump. Imagine what we'd be saying if Jinping and his government had all been infected? We need real leaders. Hopefully that'll happen soon.

Capdanjou, you are so misinformed that I'm beginning to feel a bit of sympathy for you. You've been led astray by an absolutely corrupt media. A lot of good has actually happened under President Trump, but anyone who gets their "news" exclusively from our media will never know it. Our media ignore the good and instead shine their light on anything they think can be spun to make the President look bad. That's the truth.

MSM = Mainstream Media (AKA, the Dem propaganda machine)

Did President Trump call covid a "hoax"? No, he didn't.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/democratic-ad-twists-trumps-hoax-comment/

I don't think there's a better example of the hysteria and unreasonableness that's overtaken the Dem Party than their response to covid. First it's Trump is a wannabe dictator who envisions an America like that of the 'Handmaiden's tale'. The President then refuses to assume powers he doesn't have and become an actual dictator, enforcing nationwide travel restrictions or mask mandates. The Dems, "Trump hasn't done enough....".

It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, the Dem/media will ALWAYS spin it to look bad, ALWAYS. Thankfully, I think enough of the population sees through their BS.

Yeah I get this and if there was no COVID he gets reelected easily but things have changed quite a bit.

That's exactly why covid has been politicized to the Nth degree. The country was doing too well. That couldn't stand.

This is a virus with an overall survivability rate of over 99%. We are being scammed. The Dems/Media/Left will stop at NOTHING to gain power. This is precisely why covid has been treated entirely different than h1n1 was treated (which was practically swept under the rug and memory holed).

I suspect enough of the country sees this for what it is and that's why there is much more enthusiasm on the R side than the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT