ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got you to respond. I may have to keep trolling like that to see who else I can hook. You had to Google it to find that number which isn't really verifiable anyway. Imagine that. IF the media is right he's only worth 2.5 BILLION even after being reduced by over half a billion due to COVID. Geeeee. I wonder if he can buy groceries.
Hook, line, and sinker.

They faul to.kenton ye os8d a million in ti the Treasury in 2016 and 4.2 million in 2017.

And he got a deferment for those payments for future taxes owed.

I'm do tired of orooke believing everything Democrays, the media and Teoublicans say about him.

Then a week later its not true it verifiable.

Is this voice texting and are you drunk?

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
It got you to respond. I may have to keep trolling like that to see who else I can hook. You had to Google it to find that number which isn't really verifiable anyway. Imagine that. IF the media is right he's only worth 2.5 BILLION even after being reduced by over half a billion due to COVID. Geeeee. I wonder if he can buy groceries.
LOL nice back peddle. .... and yeah he paid less income tax than a minimum wage worker so I guess the grocery bill is covered.

Reactions: zrob
The only news of note regarding Trump's taxes is that a Democrat prosecutor in New York is trying to make political hay out of the fact that in some years Trump supposedly didn't pay any tax.
Boy, you sure are going to the mat for this guy. Some pretty smart people disagree with your assessment, so I guess we'll find out soon enough. But I imagine he could be harboring pedophile terrorists and you'd still explain away his crimes as a politically motivated hoax. What I can't figure out is whether you were always this irrational and devoid of scruples or if something happed to make you the dingle that you are.

Reactions: GILL T
Many people are wearing masks in the stores I've visited in South Dakota. They locked down nursing homes and put strict rules in place for their employees. They've done extensive screening and testing of their employees. It didn't matter. It still got in to most of the nursing homes. Meanwhile they have patients dying from "failure to thrive syndrome". Many patients when confined to their rooms slip tremendously and quit eating.

South Dakota had their biggest tourism year ever. Construction is booming. People are moving in to South Dakota from all over the country. Somebody from New York just bought a home near a friend of mine's place. Apparently they're willing to risk their lives to preserve their freedom.

Masks are not a panacea. I see way too many people who think that wearing a mask gives them a license to visit within a few feet of each other. Most of the masks people are wearing in public do little to nothing other than maybe stop extremely large droplets which IF you follow the social distancing rules don't fly that far anyway.

My wife's 85 year old grandma got the COVID 3 weeks ago. She's in a nursing home in Illinois, no outside visitors in the facility for over 6 months, the only outside people she has had contact with are health care workers wearing masks, she still got it, got the sh!t$, locked in her room for 2 weeks, and said it was like being in prison (moreso than the last 6 months).

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I’m just glad you guys picked Biden, and not Bernie. I’ve always thought Biden was a moderate Democrat. If Biden does win.. I hope
he stays healthy, and hope our economy responds well to his policies.
What has sleepy Joe done in 47 years. I will answer for you, nothing. I wonder where Sleepy Joe got his experience running a business. If you had to take all the lies about Russia and the Ukraine you would also strike back like Trump has. He is a business man in a political quagmire so of course he can rebuild the economy. Oh wait, Joe does have some business experience. He was taught by his son Hunter who has a wealth of knowledge about running a business which I guess is why he received millions and 1.5 billion for the work he did for China or maybe it was his brother Frank who received 100 million dollars to build housing projects in Afghanistan. I guess it has to be one of them since Joe has been nothing but a crooked senator for 47 years .

I've said for weeks that it was going to be interesting to see what happened in South Dakota once school started. Its a full go with masks in some schools but masks aren't going to do much in a school setting. Thousands of people are attending high school games every weekend. Colleges are open with in person instruction. That's probably the number one reason for the spike in cases. Restaurants and bars are open. No masks required at grocery stores or C stores. It's pretty much wide open and most of the elderly I've spoken with when visiting in South Dakota are fine with that. They want to live life and are willing to take their chances. With all of that, the hospitals are not near capacity and they have plenty of ability to care for patients.

I've now lived in SD for the last 20+ years and can assure you that your post is quite accurate. And yes, the bars are open everywhere here. :)

Essentially, most the people I know here are just desperately hoping the snowflakes don't move anywhere close to SD. They've had endless fun destroying California, New York and so on and they're moving endlessly to Texas, Arizona and other states they can destroy. I feel so sorry for those states.....but there's nothing I can do about it.

What has sleepy Joe done in 47 years. I will answer for you, nothing. I wonder where Sleepy Joe got his experience running a business. If you had to take all the lies about Russia and the Ukraine you would also strike back like Trump has. He is a business man in a political quagmire so of course he can rebuild the economy. Oh wait, Joe does have some business experience. He was taught by his son Hunter who has a wealth of knowledge about running a business which I guess is why he received millions and 1.5 billion for the work he did for China or maybe it was his brother Frank who received 100 million dollars to build housing projects in Afghanistan. I guess it has to be one of them since Joe has been nothing but a crooked senator for 47 years .

Bingo! A true-blue Dim....

I've now lived in SD for the last 20+ years and can assure you that your post is quite accurate. And yes, the bars are open everywhere here. :)

Essentially, most the people I know here are just desperately hoping the snowflakes don't move anywhere close to SD. They've had endless fun destroying California, New York and so on and they're moving endlessly to Texas, Arizona and other states they can destroy. I feel so sorry for those states.....but there's nothing I can do about it.
You're correct. There's nothing you can do about it.

Lived in Maine for years. Southern Maine, particularly the Portland area, is full of transplants from Massachusetts -- people who couldn't stand living in that state, move to Maine, then proceed to vote for the kind of people and policies that ruined their home state to begin with.

Texas will suffer the same fate with the continuing influx of California refugees.

There’s an existential crisis in rural states like SD. Rural communities are shrinking and aging. There are no job opportunities for young people. There’s dwindling access to grocery stores, hospitals, and other necessities. The high costs of land and equipment combined with low grain and livestock prices tilt it so that only consolidated large crop farms and livestock operations can function. Young people who want to make a life in agriculture just as generations of their families did are having to pack up for the cities (“rural flight”). The lack of education and opportunity for those who have stayed has fueled a substance abuse epidemic in rural communities. Some might say the prudent thing to do would be to find ways to attract talented and educated people leaving other states who can bring new industries, opportunities, or even just contribute as tax-paying citizens. But if you think things are going “great again” go right ahead and get your rocks off by telling the snowflakes to stay away.

They faul to.kenton ye os8d a million in ti the Treasury in 2016 and 4.2 million in 2017.

And he got a deferment for those payments for future taxes owed.

I'm do tired of orooke believing everything Democrays, the media and Teoublicans say about him.

Then a week later its not true it verifiable.
Exactly

I already saw that. I'm not going to lie, after months of seeing leftist morons blocking traffic, toppling statues, vandalizing property, and stopping a little old lady from crossing the street with a walker this was glorious. I expect more to come.

Kathy Griffin and the severed head. Bill Maher wishing to destroy the economic lives of hundreds of millions because of his irrational hatred for one person. Madonna wants to blow up the white house. J. Depp, Maxine Waters, etc etc etc

The Dems are still selling their brand as THE LORDS OF CIVILITY. If the MSM wasn't covering for them with their peaceful riots nonsense more people would know the truth.

Activists Try To Block Hospital Where Shot Deputies Were Taken, Say ‘We Hope They Die,’ Sheriff’s Dept Says

Last edited:
The Dems are still selling their brand as THE LORDS OF CIVILITY. If the MSM wasn't covering for them with their peaceful riots nonsense more people would know the truth.

The media's bias has been open for all to see for years now, and it has become 10x worse under President Trump. It used to be somewhat more subtle, but they've now dropped all pretenses. By now, anyone who still uncritically accepts whatever BS the MSM feeds them does not care to know the whole truth.

The media's bias has been open for all to see for years now, and it has become 10x worse under President Trump. It used to be somewhat more subtle, but they've now dropped all pretenses. By now, anyone who still uncritically accepts whatever BS the MSM feeds them does not care to know the whole truth.
Have you seen any of the coverage of the latest press availability of Trump's Drs at Walter Reed? There's at least 2 of them that acted like hungry hyeanas Good gracious. One woman angrily shouted at the Dr. "why wasn't Trump wearing a mask in his video from his room?" How f'n stupid are the reporters in D.C.? The Dr's somewhat flustered response to the attacks were, "we all wear protective gear and N95 masks when dealing with COVID patients".

CNN's analysis had him near death because he was on remdesivir and dexamethasone. I'm looking right now at a release from Uptodate sent out September 9th with the latest treatment recommendation updates. It states (as we've heard before) that remdesivir shortens recovery time on average 4 days. Trump's physician says that he is doing better. He added that he may be released tomorrow. His transient shortness of breath has improved etc. Now on CNN Dr. Gupta has them planning a state funeral. These guys are nut jobs.

Last edited:
There’s an existential crisis in rural states like SD. Rural communities are shrinking and aging. There are no job opportunities for young people. There’s dwindling access to grocery stores, hospitals, and other necessities. The high costs of land and equipment combined with low grain and livestock prices tilt it so that only consolidated large crop farms and livestock operations can function. Young people who want to make a life in agriculture just as generations of their families did are having to pack up for the cities (“rural flight”). The lack of education and opportunity for those who have stayed has fueled a substance abuse epidemic in rural communities. Some might say the prudent thing to do would be to find ways to attract talented and educated people leaving other states who can bring new industries, opportunities, or even just contribute as tax-paying citizens. But if you think things are going “great again” go right ahead and get your rocks off by telling the snowflakes to stay away.
A large part of the substance abuse problems in rural communities is fueled by the fact that cheap housing has led to deadbeats moving to small towns bringing their drug problems with them. I grew up in a small town in NE Nebraska. Drugs were always there. The difference back then was that they weren't socially acceptable and IF you wanted to eat, you had to hold a job. Now you can get on SSI for all sorts of things that allow you to continue your drug habits without having to work.

The "lack of education" has nothing to do with rural problems. South Dakota has college campuses in just about every town of over 10,000 people. There are some opportunities in rural communities but most of them require actually working. Many of them require manual labor. You go ask any rural producer right now about how hard it is to find people who are willing to show up and do a day's work. It is virtually impossible. The drug and alcohol problems have nothing to do with opportunity. It has everything to do with the entitled attitude of so many of our people from the baby boomers on down. That attitude has been cultivated and fertilized by our educational system and politicians.

sssh....the people who overdose on opiates every year all come from the dem run areas like kentucky and west virginia...if those states were more conservative then they wouldn't have all them problems.

On a serious note...tribalism within politics is similar to tribalism within sports. The same people who hate iowa because of football are going to hate dems because of a list of mythological assertions. It is no wonder that a college football message board for a team that hasn't won in two decades is full of mindless political droids, isn't that the definition of a "fan". The only incongruity is the fact that most of this board would crucify a 19 year old husker if he has a bad passing game but won't criticize a full grown adult who willfully lies thousands of times. I still can't quite understand that one.

Reactions: jrhuskerdad
The Biden health concerns are real and a legitimate concern. Trumps health concerns now are also a real legitimate concern as well. I cannot think either one will survive the next four years

Last edited:
The Biden health concerns are real and a legitimate concern. Trumps health concerns now are also a real legitimate concern as well. I cannot think either one will survive the next four years

I think you're half right. (Might be your 1st time ever? Big step for you. Very proud. Keep up the good work!)

One has done multiple videos (without a teleprompter) and continued to work from a hospital while ill, the other wasn't well enough to do any media or campaign related activities today.

What a crock of BS. I've been a field service tech my whole adult life and have "never" had any problem what-so-ever finding decent jobs in SD. It was easy as pie.

You must be blind as a bat. You think your blue sh*t-hole states/cities are better living conditions? Lol! Detroit, San Francisco, LA, NY, etc.....they're all yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT