ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason W guesses

RBigredMax

Blackshirt
Mar 23, 2023
Predominately were 6-8 wins. Which means 6-4 losses. Sucks to have our first one tonight - hopefully team can learn a lot from it and show up next week.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
It will be a major battle to hit 6 wins…..right now I’d say we “should” beat Purdue and UCLA. The rest we will lose with defensive performance given tonight.

Honestly, I thought they showed a lot of holes last week. Well, as many holes as you can show only giving up 3 points.
Yea, northern ia really showed the gameplan. Wear down our smaller linebackers and play ball control offense. Hopefully its a wake up call for us.

Honestly, I thought they showed a lot of holes last week. Well, as many holes as you can show only giving up 3 points.
I agree with you. I expressed my disappointment in our play and got chided by many people that we won the game by a comfortable margin, but to have that done by UNI sure did not give me a lot of confidence going into this game tonight.

Gameplan was shit tonight. First game we gave Dylan a ton of easy quick reads, today we had too many long developing plays where guys couldn’t even get open
Gotta go back to the drawing board.

What happens when you have a roster of 3*. And there’s 15 SR starters. Rough few years other than DR if he’s silly enough to stay.
Coaches all fvcking sucked tonite.

I think i saw a dozen plays where the DE let themselves get washed inside with no fvcking help on the outside.
High school level shit

Again, it looks like we’ve spent the last 2 weeks reading our own press clippings and going on the national interview circuit

CU might have been our super bowl

We're still a good team but tony white's defense got exposed tonight.
pull pants down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT