ADVERTISEMENT

Preferred walk on commit

he is a D end or outside backer. unless we want him to be a blocking tight end those are the options, had a chance to watch him and yes he has a good body to grow into, injuries seem to creep up on him however so we will just see how this helps us down the road

Can never have too many kids his size in the program. The current team needs 10 more of this type to try and use in occasions they may be needed.

This will help us compete with Urban.

You never know, he just might. There’s a reason he’s a walk on (unless I missed something here). It’s a free be, doesn’t tie up a scholly and with any luck he pans out and earns a scholly. I’ll take walk ons any day. They could always pan out and become something special. If not, it’s no big deal. He wasn’t on scholly.

You created this account just for this?

Wow...

Sad isn’t it? He just HAD to say that and get his comment in there. Again I’ll take walk ons any day. The’re free be’s, in a sense, and you never know... they could pan out become something special. Again, if not, no biggy....no scholly used or waisted.

Reactions: timnsun
Kid looks like a stud. Welcome
A friend's kid walked on at SDSU as a TE commit. Same kind of size and weight coming out of high shool. Now he starts for them at OT weighing about 305. We need to take athletic kids like this and build OTs. JMHO. They could make a lot of money playing OT in the NFL if they do the work. Great feet, good frame, just pack on the muscle.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
This will help us compete with Urban.
If you're saying a walk on could never help you compete with Ohio State, I would have you know that there are quite a few NFL players who would disagree with that statement. Heck, Wisconsin has a half dozen or more walk-ons in the NFL right now just like Nebraska used to have.

ADVERTISEMENT