ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

WHCSC

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 4, 2002
No reason to believe anything will be different tomorrow

but I do.

31-24 us

31-17 Iowa. Just don’t think we have the offense to score points or the defense to stop their run game.

Iowa is the “train”, Nebraska is the “tunnel”.
tenor.gif

I think this game is closer than expected. Iowa up 17, Huskers rally too late, Iowa by 7, Huskers cover.

I see 40-20 Hawks. Running game performance dominates game. If Nebraska can't get a few throws over the top, then 40-10.

Load up on Iowa players on Draft Kings tomorrow. They’re cheap, and you know there are going to be big numbers tomorrow.

guessing, Home team 37-16, hopefully they find a way to show more improvement and give us reason to raise expectations....but that was Illinois at home, this won't be either of those things.

This game will be decided in the fourth quarter. I don’t know who wins but these are two evenly matched teams. The best example is the Northwestern game. Hustlers should have won on their home field while Iowa lost at home. I’ve got a lot of Huskers friends that I really love and respect. Good luck and no injuries. I’m just so glad we get to play. Have fun today.

This game will be decided in the fourth quarter. I don’t know who wins but these are two evenly matched teams. The best example is the Northwestern game. Hustlers should have won on their home field while Iowa lost at home. I’ve got a lot of Huskers friends that I really love and respect. Good luck and no injuries. I’m just so glad we get to play. Have fun today.

Congratulations on being kind and respectful. You are only the third Iowa fan to come here in the last year that didn’t act like a jackass. Too bad more of your pals don’t follow your example. Appreciate your thoughts.

Reactions: scarletred
We always play NW better at NW, and somehow still lose. We dont have an offense right now. The only hope is that AM is on and we win turnovers by at least 2, and the chances of both of those happening is slim

I think it will mean more to Iowa, they want to get off to a good start in the rivalry.

In the end that is a bad defense.

Hawkeyes 30
Huskers 18

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT