ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-Spring Break Recap

leodisflowers

Assistant Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
It's pure laziness, but does anyone have a brief recap of who the top 3 or 5 players were on each side of the ball? Any surprises? I had heard Wilbon looks really good.

On defense the DL has dominated. The surprises on defense are Dedrick Young, Chris Jones, Trai Mosley and Josh Kalu.

The offensive guys that have made a big impression are Bush, Brandon Reilly and Glenn Irons. Foster has looked really good along the OL.

Originally posted by leodisflowers:

It's pure laziness, but does anyone have a brief recap of who the top 3 or 5 players were on each side of the ball? Any surprises? I had heard Wilbon looks really good.
I know. I wish they would do something like highlight the top five surprises on both defense and offense thus far. They could come up with some catchy name like ..... Stock risers offense/defense.

I honestly wonder why we pay all that money to view and post on this board.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by jlb321:

Originally posted by leodisflowers:

I know. I wish they would do something like highlight the top five surprises on both defense and offense thus far. They could come up with some catchy name like ..... Stock risers offense/defense.

I honestly wonder why we pay all that money to view and post on this board.
wink.r191677.gif
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Well in his defense, I rarely look up there either.....still kinda funny though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT