ADVERTISEMENT

Practice observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuco, I have never had an issue with you or most on this board. There are a select few I bumped heads with but you wasn’t one of them. I’m little surprised to see you give Saltsdogg crap and taking JIB321’s side, Really? Saltsdogg and I sound and talk similar because we are brothers with the same mom and dad, grew up together and went to the same schools and everything else like that. Of course we sound a like.

Now out of curiosity, what made you think I’d delete this account and make a new one? Then later come back on and claim it’s not me or pretend to be someone else? I had no reason to hide or pretend to be anyone else. I stayed off because of the negativity and how bad the board is these days. Nov 20, 2020 was the last time I posted on here.

Either way, you guys should know me well enough to know I’d never run or hide. There was never any reason to. I was never scared to get on and take my bumps and root on my Husker. Even when i made prediction and was wrong. I’d always get back on later or the next day....GBR
I am sorry. Sometimes Tuco just get's a little worked up. He really is a good guy, but just passionate. He doesn't mean any harm.

Well considering "you" showed up about the same time "he" left, a reasonable person could easily make the assumption that you are he and he is you. Then consider you have the exact same posting style, and the assumption becomes even more viable.

Sort of reminds me of when the ole Tom's wife account showed up and Tom was pretending to be his old lady on the message board. He didn't fool many either.
Wait, that wasn't an actual woman? But she sounded so sexy during our time on the phone. I'm so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Tell me your rationale behind this?
Just wondering. (not being confrontational just interested)
While I have no idea if it is true, it makes business sense.

The more fans, the more clicks, the more stars, the more interest.

It is not like the raters and sites are accountable to anyone, this is not some regulated industry. They literally made it up. 4 stars! 93%, 43 best TE!

We could make up our own system too...

If I ran/owned a service like this, I would do all I could to promote clicks and subscriptions.

Reactions: CT-NUred
While I have no idea if it is true, it makes business sense.

The more fans, the more clicks, the more stars, the more interest.

It is not like the raters and sites are accountable to anyone, this is not some regulated industry. They literally made it up. 4 stars! 93%, 43 best TE!

We could make up our own system too...

If I ran/owned a service like this, I would do all I could to promote clicks and subscriptions.

Oh - i get you, @JohnRossEwing
So NU...or OSU...FSU - Crazy fan bases will get more excited about their recruiting classes

Rabid fan base + top 20 class rating = More clicks.
Makes sense.

Reactions: saltsdogg
Oh - i get you, @JohnRossEwing
So NU...or OSU...FSU - Crazy fan bases will get more excited about their recruiting classes

Rabid fan base + top 20 class rating = More clicks.
Makes sense.
That is my guess. It is what I would do.

A story of a 5 star looking at NU gets more clicks than a 5 star looking at Vandy.

Reactions: CT-NUred
you're right sometimes tackles in college move inside in the NFL but rarely the other way around. And i know for a fact that they prefer to draft tackles who played tackle in college. So a guard could conceivably be drafted to play tackle in the nFl but he his draft position would be significantly impacted in a negative way by not having the reps and game tape at the tackle position. they want flexibility but at the tackle position they want proof. They wont pay a guard moving to tackle as much as they would pay a traditional tackle. Setting yourself up to get drafted as a tackle in the NFL is one of the most lucrative jobs in america. and the BEST way to get drafted as a tackle is to play tackle in college not guard.

If I’m Banks and I can’t start at Tackle, but I’m better than at least all but one Guard, I’m playing guard, instead of waiting around for Benhart or Corcoran to get hurt.i
well i wouldn't disagree with you but i am saying it will hurt your draft status tremendously. not just a little. a lot.
If you think you are good enough to get drafted as a tackle you shouldn't move to guard.
if you aren't sure if you are good enough then take whatever position you can get.

Get over yourself old man, you was obviously wrong. And don’t take myself seriously? When I see people calling family members liars, it becomes person.

the salt brothers would make a fascinating case study into whether the absolutely appalling diction and grammar are genetic or learned

the salt brothers would make a fascinating case study into whether the absolutely appalling diction and grammar are genetic or learned

You still haven’t learned. SMH

Go find a job already and stop living off of the government. You have way to much time on your hands and move out of your mom’s basement already.

Get over yourself GUMPY old man, you was obviously wrong. And don’t take myself seriously? When I see people calling family members liars, it becomes person.
What the hell are you talking about Cybil? I am not obviously wrong. You saying it isn't true doesn't prove anything, even if you have your "brother" post after you as some sort of attempt to confirm.

As I said I don't care if you post as you, or post as your "brother" posts. Hell you can create a @Saltsblowupsexdoll account and post as her if you want.

Just keep pumping your sunshine, following and responding to the high school kids on the twitter, and doing you and all of your personalities.

What the hell are you talking about Cybil? I am not obviously wrong. You saying it isn't true doesn't prove anything, even if you have your "brother" post after you as some sort of attempt to confirm.

As I said I don't care if you post as you, or post as your "brother" posts. Hell you can create a @Saltsblowupsexdoll account and post as her if you want.

Just keep pumping your sunshine, following and responding to the high school kids on the twitter, and doing you and all of your personalities.
You have always been a grumpy old man. Other then that, nothing else to see here.

• Haha
complete with a human sacrifice and slave girl?

“Just keep pumping your sunshine, following and responding to the high school kids on the twitter, and doing you and all of your personalities.

I knew I should have read all of your post. SMH

“Keep pumping my sunshine and following high school kids”

Are you like 120 years old or what? Even my 74 year old dad has Twitter and a Facebook. The old man also roots on the Huskers and follows his grandchildren on there, too. I doesnt make the rest of us bad just because you refuse to keep up with today’s world. Keep hiding in your living room using your 1980s computer.

Get off my lawn....you young punk kids....

• Haha
EydndgtWQAg4njF

Be careful JIB321, we might actually think you’re a Husker fan. We don’t want that to happen. No wait, we all know better then that. 😂🤣😜

“Just keep pumping your sunshine, following and responding to the high school kids on the twitter, and doing you and all of your personalities.

I knew I should have read all of your post. SMH

“Keep pumping my sunshine and following high school kids”

Are you like 120 years old or what? Even my 74 year old dad has Twitter and a Facebook. The old man also roots on the Huskers and follows his grandchildren on there, too. I doesnt make the rest of us bad just because you refuse to keep up with today’s world. Keep hiding in your living room using your 1980s computer.

Get off my lawn....you young punk kids....
Well since you are some sort of self professed social media expert, I would assume you would be able to quote the correct post to respond to me.
The post you quoted was me to @John_J_Rambo about a Viking funeral.

regardless, I hope you enjoy your chats with high school football players, you only know from following recruiting. Nothing weird about that

• Haha
Reactions: yunginsNU2
Well since you are some sort of self professed social media expert, I would assume you would be able to quote the correct post to respond to me.

regardless, I hope you enjoy your chats with high school football players, you only know from following recruiting. Nothing weird about that

when and where did I claim that? It’s been months and you still act like I’m still here doing all that (even though I NEVER did that before I bounced for awhile). Damn old man, I know you are 120 plus years old but try and keep up. And I forgot, it’s horrible to be positive on these boards.

Ok for real now, I’m done (at least for now). I had my fun and got some pay back. You guys wanted to see me, so here I am. Just remember that when I start to annoy you. Because I’m FAR from finished with you 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers

Has Huskerfaninwisci been resurrected?

For goodness sakes can you kids just meet at the bike rack after school and settle your feud there.

Lol I’d break that old man in half. 😂🤣

But honestly, It’s actually pretty pathetic isn’t it? Its why I bailed out Nov 20th 2020. Only reason I’m back now is the moronic crap being said i this thread.

Oh and heaven forbid some of us Husker fans try and see the good in our Huskers and don’t give up. If you are one those Husker fans, then watch out on the free board. We can’t have those positive types here in the hood. 😉

I hope Stepp can contribute but right now he looks like a recruiting bust. Same with Manning. Even when they both “recover” from their injuries it won’t matter. New injuries will arise. They are both too physically fragile for college football. Ditto with Sevion.
It's tough to argue that. Strepp has played very little since maybe his soph or jr year of HS. Can't remember exactly and those other two are not much better. And it's not just those guys. A high percentage of the four star skill guys Frost has brought in either don't like football or came to Lincoln hurt and have stayed hurt or they get arrested.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Lol I’d break that old man in half. 😂🤣

But honestly, It’s actually pretty pathetic isn’t it? Its why I bailed out Nov 20th 2020. Only reason I’m back now is the moronic crap being said i this thread.

Oh and heaven forbid some of us Husker fans try and see the good in our Huskers and don’t give up. If you are one those Husker fans, then watch out on the free board. We can’t have those positive types here in the hood. 😉
You kept track of when you bailed? Did you make a plaque to commemorate the final post of 2020? Was there a proclamation written? Did it read something like this?

As of November 20, 2020 I, huskerssalts, will no longer post on the Husker Online message board.

Well, I won't post as huskerssalts, I will use the saltsdogg account I made back in 2007.
Or I will come out of a self imposed posting vacation to defend the honor of my "little brother", only to declare at 1:48pm on April 8, 2021 that I am gone again. This time I mean it. But then post again just a few minutes later.

You kept track of when you bailed? Did you make a plaque to commemorate the final post of 2020? Was there a proclamation written? Did it read something like this?

As of November 20, 2020 I, huskerssalts, will no longer post on the Husker Online message board.

Well, I won't post as huskerssalts, I will use the saltsdogg account I made back in 2007.
Or I will come out of a self imposed posting vacation to defend the honor of my "little brother", only to declare at 1:48pm on April 8, 2021 that I am gone again. This time I mean it. But then post again just a few minutes later.

Lmfao, you are complete tool Tuco, truly. I don’t even care what some old, cheap skate thinks on a free Husker message board. All of this just because you don’t like me because I’m optimistic about our Huskers and haven’t cashed it in. Only a loser....🙄🤦🏼‍♂️

Just because I can.....

Last edited:
Reactions: resdog851
Lmfao, you are complete tool Tuco, truly. I don’t even care what some old, cheap skate thinks on a free Husker message board. All of this just because you don’t like me because I’m optimistic about our Huskers and haven’t cashed it in. Only a loser....🙄🤦🏼‍♂️

Just because I can.....

Nice photos. You should be proud of your son. Good to see a young man serving in the armed forces, like I did. Thank him for his service for me.

However the fact that you took the time to post this elaborate post, full of photos and a story about you, your brother and your son, says you actually do care what some old cheap bastard writes about you on a free message board. By the way, would it matter if it was a pay site? Seems odd to include the word free in there.
Anyway

As far as liking you, I don’t even know you to dislike you. Unlike you, my opinion of myself is not defined by my reputation on an anonymous football message board, free or otherwise.

As far as liking you, I don’t even know you to dislike you. Unlike you, my opinion of myself is not defined by my reputation on an anonymous football message board, free or otherwise.
I think periodically he gets shitfaced, comes on here and gets into with others.. at least that is my theory as evidenced by the lack of coherent logic at times. I put him on ignore sometime last year. Maybe you will have better luck?

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT