ADVERTISEMENT

Potential bad weather Monday

ce7Ns37.jpg

nvYfaPw.jpg

Anytime I get to bust out the carbide tipped studs is a good time....bring it. (taken yesterday)

Last edited:
Always put studded snow tires on school car during winter!! Also fun to literally "light them up" on pavement right before taking them off in the spring.

The good ol talk weather day thread
I will.play.
Hey Clarence. Is it snowing over where ur at. Yeah, we got 5 inches already really comin down.. We probably lookin at 7 here already, wind blowin. Its cold

Reactions: Red I 73
I havent been up "north" for a good minute. Is it getting cold and staying cold? I'd like to come back around lincoln and do some ice fishing soon.

And this is what you get on Huskeronline. A bunch of grown ups living with their mom talking weather they are so bored or is it kiddos lol

We had a dreary weekend. Today? Sunny 63F right now. Hi of 70F today. Blue skies, light breeze. Roll the windows down weather. Sorry about your snow.
pQZ6QaY.png
As I have mentioned here before, after 36 years in SoCal we moved back south of the O Metro last January. We are REALLY enjoying the seasons and I got in an hour ago from a 2-mile snowshoe hike. No such thing as bad weather, only bad tires and bad clothing.

So, those that live in the path of this storm, how much snowfall did you get?
What I find interesting is we are getting a foot of snow here and people are freaking out. I used to drive up US 395 to Mammoth Lakes when 6 inches an hour was falling. The snowplows kept up on the highway and main roads and people put on chains if necessary and it was no big deal.

Reactions: TheBeav815
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT