ADVERTISEMENT

Possible position coaching changes

Frost should bench the seniors that are not performing to expectations and let the underclassmen play. He’s doing the same thing that Pelini and Riley did. Worried about getting a win today without any concern for next year. Fans need to see what the future holds.

If we go 1-11 or 2-10, do you think Frost will take a look at any possible changes that should be made at the different position coaches and coordinators? The reason why I ask is because he seems so loyal to all of his guys that I’m unsure he will switch things up. As a head coach, has he ever fired someone?
It would be absolutely ridiculous to make such a move after one year.

Hell no. The players need stability if we are ever going to turn this around. They've already had 3 defensive coordinators the past 3 seasons. Trying to draw any conclusions from this season is an exercise in futility.

Reactions: Babobeach
If we go 1-11 or 2-10, do you think Frost will take a look at any possible changes that should be made at the different position coaches and coordinators? The reason why I ask is because he seems so loyal to all of his guys that I’m unsure he will switch things up. As a head coach, has he ever fired someone?
Why? Players play the game and my eyes tell me we are lacking big time.

It would be better to have a psychologist evaluating the mental mistakes made on the field before throwing out the dish water with the coach still in it!

we need to add advisory coaches like several other top teams. Lean on the experience when needed. right now would be a good time. Im sure frost talks to TO alott. but the game has changed for TO.
Good idea o_O. Maybe we could get Billy Devaney.

Reactions: Bighuskermav
Well it is not like he has a very lengthy track record as a head coach to ask about his firing policy. I guess though you could say he fired all the assistants on the previous staff.

More to the point IMO, he needs to hire a staff psychologist to help figure out how to correct the players attitudes/concentration. These players that keep making mistakes either need therapy or discipline.

we need to add advisory coaches like several other top teams. Lean on the experience when needed. right now would be a good time. Im sure frost talks to TO alott. but the game has changed for TO.
RollingLaugh

NO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT