ADVERTISEMENT

Possible new commit?

I used to work with this kids step brother a few years back. I can tell you Nebraska absolutely had interest in him. They were one of 14 teams that reached out to him day one. Matter of fact, we were his second highest offer out of all the teams. Seems like he wants to play closer to home though. His bro doesn't want him to go to A&M as they overlooked him during his recruiting process. We'll see where he lands, but I don't believe he has any interest in coming to Nebraska.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
The article is deceiving….the social media follows are for different Purdue DL portal Nic Caraway.

Reactions: Laner2
I'm sure he is. I am just pointing out Nebraska isn't even in the discussion for this guy to get a visit, let alone a commitment right now.
There's been talk that Nebraska's name is going to thrown out there just to try to stir up a better NIL offers at the schools these top guys are looking at. One of Etienne's guys did the same thing.

He changed his last name to his dad's name name. He was Nic Caraway his freshman season, changed it this past year. Same person though.

martin freeman sherlock GIF by BBC

Purdue edge Nic Scourton.

Dude was all over the place, very aggressive in our game. Would be a nice addition 🌽

I think he’s fishing for the best NIL deal.

Guy was a handful but I'm just not feeling this one. It would be a major surprise when we have other positions unfilled still, like RB, LB, and CB. A WR wouldn't hurt either.

I'm sure he is. I am just pointing out Nebraska isn't even in the discussion for this guy to get a visit, let alone a commitment right now.

Edge is one spot I’m not overly worried about. Transfer backer maybe. Transfer stud RB probably. Edge? Probably not a high need area. JMO.

Gotta assume this joker couldn’t hold Ochaun Mathis’ jock strap.

I used to work with this kids step brother a few years back. I can tell you Nebraska absolutely had interest in him. They were one of 14 teams that reached out to him day one. Matter of fact, we were his second highest offer out of all the teams. Seems like he wants to play closer to home though. His bro doesn't want him to go to A&M as they overlooked him during his recruiting process. We'll see where he lands, but I don't believe he has any interest in coming to Nebraska.

The article is deceiving….the social media follows are for different Purdue DL portal Nic Caraway.

You're right. Good catch. Kind of a dumb mistake for the author to make.

He changed his last name to his dad's name name. He was Nic Caraway his freshman season, changed it this past year. Same person though.

So I was right before I was wrong. I should go into politics.

There's been talk that Nebraska's name is going to thrown out there just to try to stir up a better NIL offers at the schools these top guys are looking at. One of Etienne's guys did the same thing.

Nic Scourton has never even considered Nebraska since entering the portal. This is click bait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT