ADVERTISEMENT

Positive thread...what are we eating/drinking tonight?

shine003

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 25, 2005
Making a large batch of homemade steak Pho and just cracked a Southern Tier Imperial Pumking. Whats everyone else got going for today/tonight?

Reactions: jlb321
Dyno-nuggets & milk. Maybe have a Coors Light or a glass of wine later.

Love Pho! Hard to make at home properly. Good for you.

I am having the boring and typical: wings, beer, and pizza

All about research. I'm very type A about cooking and spent WAY too much time reading about how to properly make it. Really not hard once you have a solid recipe to follow. Now I can't stand most restaurant pho. Haha

Pizza, beer and wings will never be boring IMO. Perfect fall Saturday menu. Homemade pizza is on tap for me tomorrow night!

Bud Light...always Bud Light. Probably some Costco whiskey on the side. I imagine a Fireball shot or two in there.

Side topic, Costco seriously has some good sh!t. Their wings in particular are phenomenal($15 for 5 lbs). Throw some Sparky's on them and they are next level.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Making a large batch of homemade steak Pho and just cracked a Southern Tier Imperial Pumking. Whats everyone else got going for today/tonight?

Love Pho. Tried to make it a couple times.....looked like raw sewage. I leave it to the professonals, kudos to you :). I'm going out for Italian with the missus. There will be plenty of wine. Should help keeping me numb during the game.

“Food makes me sick”, what movie?

Ribeye, potatoes and broccoli for me and my sons and the wife is making chana masala with chicken for herself and whoever else is still hungry.

I will have Sam Adams Octoberfest to start and makers mark, simple syrup, lemon juice and lime soda water, stirred not shaken, to finish.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
With the exception of crown, someone needs to help you guys find better whiskey...or scotch?

I’ve never tried the chili and cinnamon rolls combo... must try? Also, you don’t actually dip the roll into the chili, right?
I've always had it that way, started in elementary school back in the late 70s. No I don't dip the cinnamon roll in the chili. I also have to have velveeta cheese in the chili but that's just me I think.

Reactions: HuskAir
Chili, Heineken, glad I have inside seat. Outside seats look breezy and soggy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT