ADVERTISEMENT

Popeyes chicken sandwich

got a classic and spicy one the other day, only 2 cars in the drive thru at 9 pm...the classic was good warm, thru the spicy in the fridge for later and that was actually good cold....I'd give it a 7.5 on drive thru chicken sandwiches, maybe a 8..never tried a chicken filet, there's none in millard

I had one before they sold out the first time. Certainly not something I would stand in line for or go crazy over, but a very good sandwich for $4. Liked it better than Chick-fil-A.

I don't eat fast food very often - usually only when I'm traveling and in a hurry to grab something. In those cases, the Popeye's sandwich is one I would choose.

sorry ,but it taste as shitty as chic fil..People are fickle when it comes to fast food..wouldnt waste a second standing inline for a chicken sandwich..even us black people ,who are chicken eating fools wouldnt waste time standing in line for a chicken sandwich..It must be a white people thing!!

sorry ,but it taste as shitty as chic fil..People are fickle when it comes to fast food..wouldnt waste a second standing inline for a chicken sandwich..even us black people ,who are chicken eating fools wouldnt waste time standing in line for a chicken sandwich..It must be a white people thing!!
If you stand in line you risk having someone cut in front of you, in which case there’s only one option....

Reactions: JohnRossEwing

I see plenty of black people at Chic-fil-a. I once stood in line with YG and his entourage at a Chic-fil-a in KC area. He said he loves Chic-fil-a. That was before DJT was elected president, so maybe his tastes have changed.

anyone been able to get they’re hands on one of these bad boys... pretty good imo
I would love to try but the service is so bad at the Popeyes in my neighborhood that I probably couldn’t get my hands on one if I tried. Slow, unorganized, lazy, unintelligent, clueless, apathetic. The place and it’s staff should be condemned. The worst!

Look I'm not trying to start anything here, but come on man! Let me just reverse the two colors in your post and you tell me how you'd react...

"sorry ,but it taste as shitty as chic fil..People are fickle when it comes to fast food..wouldnt waste a second standing inline for a chicken sandwich..even us white people ,who are chicken eating fools wouldnt waste time standing in line for a chicken sandwich..It must be a black people thing!!"

Reactions: jeans15
Look I'm not trying to start anything here, but come on man! Let me just reverse the two colors in your post and you tell me how you'd react...

"sorry ,but it taste as shitty as chic fil..People are fickle when it comes to fast food..wouldnt waste a second standing inline for a chicken sandwich..even us white people ,who are chicken eating fools wouldnt waste time standing in line for a chicken sandwich..It must be a black people thing!!"

You haven’t been paying attention. White people are bigots and racists if there is any mention or suggestion of race, everyone else is good.

I love all chicken, no matter the color of the meat!

sorry ,but it taste as shitty as chic fil..People are fickle when it comes to fast food..wouldnt waste a second standing inline for a chicken sandwich..even us black people ,who are chicken eating fools wouldnt waste time standing in line for a chicken sandwich...it must be a white people thing!
That’s one way to put it I suppose.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Update-Stabbing-Chicken-Sandwich-Popeyes-Maryland-564514571.html?amp=y

There was a shooting at one in San Diego. 1 dead.
Just send UberEats to the store. Stay alive out there.

Uhhh...no. I have several black friends who have spent 10x longer waiting for that sandwich than me or any of my white friends for that matter. The sandwich kicks ass and I’ll wait a few minutes for it, and again...so do many black people.

Reactions: jeans15
Yeah, I had one, and it was hands-down the best fast food chicken sandy I've ever eatin. Of course, it isn't close to homemade, but for fast food, it is top notch.
Agreed....better than most any bar chicken sandwich too, and that's saying something

I’ve only had 1 chicken sandwich that was crunchier and better and that was at the Green Turtle in Washington, DC.

Uhhh...no. I have several black friends who have spent 10x longer waiting for that sandwich than me or any of my white friends for that matter. The sandwich kicks ass and I’ll wait a few minutes for it, and again...so do many black people.

Anyone know how long Asians are willing to wait in line for this sandwich?

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Arby's Meat-toberfest is also worth it for fast food. Beer-cheese braised beef on pretzel bun. Take it home and have an Octoberfest beer with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT