ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: How many games do the Huskers win this year?

How many games do the Huskers win this year?

• Total voters
I believe they'll win more than 3, which is what you were running your mouth about. my vote in your poll really has nothing to do with it.

do we have a bet? or do we just know where you stand on your predictions moving forward?

So you don't have any faith in your prediction? A fair bet would be three wins or less and I win, 8 wins or more and you win. Anything in between is a wash.

I said 7 but if the offensive line can’t solve the d line stunts and twists it will be worse than last year simply because last year they played not to lose they fought hard except maybe Michigan game. This year is a different cat. I will add forget be really selective in juco players so far they’ve all been busts. Number 2 for gwad sakes recruit a true center!!! Maybe Jurgens will be a all American some day and just because he looks like a stud in practice it sure doesn’t translate to a actual game

Reactions: SC_'sker
I think it's just today's mindset. I'm old but not quite "Get off my lawn old". But, it's definitely annoying or even comical. Kind of like throwing down a dunk when losing by 20 and showboating.
I can't remember which game it was but my favorite dumb celebration display from yesterday was a DB making a tackle on a WR near the sideline after a 3rd down gain of about 7-8 yards. DB immediately gets up, executes a twisting jump, then beats his chest a couple times ….. while the announcer says "move the chains, that's another 1st down". LOL

So you don't have any faith in your prediction? A fair bet would be three wins or less and I win, 8 wins or more and you win. Anything in between is a wash.

I didn't predict anything. you did. 3 more wins and even named them.

o/u 3 from here on out, as predicted by you.

if you're not confident enough in your loud-mouthed sh*t talk for an innocuous photo bet you're just another know-nothing message board tough guy who finds it all too easy to slander the team only to cower when called on it. I've given you several opportunities to back up your claims. you've only run away time & again.

you're the one calling your shot. not me.

so step up or don't, I don't care.

if you're not confident enough in your loud-mouthed sh*t talk for an innocuous photo bet you're just another know-nothing message board tough guy who finds it all too easy to slander the team only to cower when called on it. I've given you several opportunities to back up your claims. you've only run away time & again.

So your vote wasn't a prediction? Why are you moving the goalposts?

Time to back away from your keyboard Maverick, you care A LOT

So your vote wasn't a prediction? Why are you moving the goalposts?

no, it wasn't. it was a vote in a poll. I didn't then go on to name the wins with a 'call my shot' prediction. you did.

you said 3 more. named them. now you're backing off.

sad.

no, it wasn't. it was a vote in a poll. I didn't then go on to name the wins with a 'call my shot' prediction. you did.

you said 3 more. named them. now you're backing off.

sad.

You have some issues, brosephina.

The Pessimist's Road:
  1. NIU — last time we saw them, they were celebrating a victory in Memorial Stadium
  2. @Illinois — Scott Frost is 0-6 as a road coach at Nebraska
  3. Ohio State — Haven't beaten them since 2011; plus, they're good and we're not
  4. Northwestern — 'Cats are a Hail Mary from being 4-0 at Memorial Stadium since we joined the Big Ten
  5. @Minnesota — See note above about Scott Frost's road record, and the last time we were in Minnesota we got boat-raced
  6. Indiana — So you're saying we have a chance?
  7. @Purdue — beat us by 14 in Lincoln; see note above about Scott Frost's road record
  8. Wiscosin — Haven't beaten the Badgers since 2012 regular season
  9. @Maryland — see note above about Scott Frost's road record; plus they're first-year coach has them rolling
  10. Iowa — Haven't beaten the Hawkeyes since 2014.
The Optimist's Road:

1. Northern Illinois — Fu*k it. Let's just win a game
  2. We'll worry about the rest later.
GO BIG RED! Beat the Huskies!

at least one of them isn't being a full blown coward.

enjoy rooting against the huskers rest of season, friend.

Why are you so personally hurt by predictions that don't line up with your own? How much money did you lose this weekend in bad bets? Is that why you're so angry?

I picked 8, which is sticking with my preseason guess. I see an inconsistent team rather than a bad team.

at least one of them isn't being a full blown coward.enjoy rooting against the huskers rest of season, friend.
WTH man why all the aggression? He "called his shot" by predicting what he believes to be the 3 remaining wins on the schedule - 2 of which are upset wins at this point - but because he won't accept your wager demand he's a coward? ...and why don't you call out the other 16 poll voters (so far) who have agreed with his win total prediction?

Why are you so personally hurt by predictions that don't line up with your own? How much money did you lose this weekend in bad bets? Is that why you're so angry?

personally hurt? I offer you multiple chances to back up your claims, you continue to run away from them. that's me being personally hurt?

me calling you a coward isn't coming out of nowhere. it's a simple conclusion based entirely on your actions.

if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

WTH man why all the aggression? He "called his shot" by predicting what he believes to be the 3 remaining wins on the schedule - 2 of which are upset wins at this point - but because he won't accept your wager demand he's a coward? ...and why don't you call out the other 16 poll voters (so far) who have agreed with his win total prediction?

this isn't the first time. he can take or leave the wager, and I will draw conclusions based on his words & actions both in this thread and in threads past.

is that okay with you?

personally hurt? I offer you multiple chances to back up your claims, you continue to run away from them. that's me being personally hurt?

me calling you a coward isn't coming out of nowhere. it's a simple conclusion based entirely on your actions.

if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I don't need to take your money. You say you want to bet all this cash but won't even do a profile picture bet. Not sure why you feel the need to act so hard and feed your gambling addiction on a football message board.

I don't need to take your money. You say you want to bet all this cash but won't even do a profile picture bet. Not sure why you feel the need to act so hard and feed your gambling addiction on a football message board.

I offered the bet based on your very confident sounding prediction.

seems you declined, then tried to hedge, then declined again.

sad.

this isn't the first time. he can take or leave the wager, and I will draw conclusions based on his words & actions both in this thread and in threads past.

is that okay with you?
You can do what ever you want. Just my observation. You keep stating that he can take or leave the wager but it seems that there is only one option acceptable to you.

I offered the bet based on your very confident sounding prediction.

seems you declined, then tried to hedge, then declined again.

sad.

You would've lost the last bet you proposed, so why do you keep trying to get me to bite?

ADVERTISEMENT